Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The Castlevania Forum logo characters  (Read 2724 times)

cwi87

The Castlevania Forum logo characters
« on: August 08, 2011, 01:24:00 PM »
Hello everyone.

At the start i want to all of You know that I'm new here. I live in England now, but basicly I'm a Castlevania fan from Poland. I had played only the oldschool Castlevanias.
Castlevania , Castlevania II: Simon's Quest, Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse & Super Castlevania IV on the NES/SNES console more than 10 years ago. I was a under a big influence of those games and realy loved them  :)
Didn't had a chance to play rest of The Series games but I'm looking forward to achieve this.
Last month I bought Nintendo DS. I think that is exactly what I need to once again fall in love with those games :)
Already had found and bought all 6 games avaible on this platform from Circle of the Moon to Order of Ecclesia. And I'm playing all of them in chronologically hierarchy. CotM (even that probably is the worst one) is awesome for me.
Last year i've played the Lords of Shadows game but it didn't suited my opinion about The Series. I had found it a good game but it doesn't feel like a Castlevania.
Alright but enough with the introductions.
I'm a realy big fan of the history in Castlevania, I know it's not the best ever writen but I realy like it. All the characters, battles, events, families. I realy like to read about them on wikia and here in this forum.
I have a request I'm very curious about the characters in This Forum logo, i Think I know couple of them but could You please name them all for me. I will be gratefull. If anyone of You have more spare time You can also tell me from witch games they are.

With regards,
Matthew.

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Re: The Castlevania Forum logo characters
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2011, 01:58:38 PM »
From left to right: Kid Dracula, Pumpkin, Gabriel Belmont, Joachim Armster, Leon Belmont, Victor Belmont, Sonia Belmont, Alucard, Grant Danasty, Sypha Belnades, Trevor Belmont, Hector, Christopher Belmont, Desmond Belmont, Simon Belmont, Juste Belmont, Maxim Kischine, Richter Belmont, Maria Renard, Cornell, Carrie Fernandez, Reinhardt Schneider, Henry Oldrey, Nathan Graves, Albus, Shanoa, John Morris, Eric Lecarde, Jonathan Morris, Charlotte Aulin, Axe Armor, Stella and Loretta Lecarde, Soma Cruz, Yoko Belnades, Julius Belmont, and Aeon.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2011, 02:01:40 PM »
Since it includes all the playable characters in the series.. where's Laura?

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2011, 03:17:27 PM »
Victor Belmont is playable? Where is Coller?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 08:05:42 AM »
Actually Coller is up there now.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags:

anything