Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER INFO)  (Read 2378642 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
So in the Agreus section, if you hit that owl holding the Mirror of Fate with a chaos bomb...
(click to show/hide)

10/10 Mercury Steam
AHAHAHA

I hit it with a freeze blast and it died. after I thought "man i should have tried a chaos bomb"
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Intersection

• The Symbolic
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Potent Sovereign of the Abstract
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Even if the ending is as lacking in closure as everyone is saying, the original one doesn't seem any better. IMO, it's worse.

(click to show/hide)

My 2 cents
I'm not sure I agree.

(click to show/hide)

So in the Agreus section, if you hit that owl holding the Mirror of Fate with a chaos bomb...
(click to show/hide)

10/10 Mercury Steam
Incredible. Absolutely incredible.  ;D
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 11:32:33 AM by Intersection »
Castlevania: Legacy of Sorrow: An original scenario project

Freedom is the one thing you cannot impose.

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
So is the gandolfi mystery never resolved?

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: "The Dragon Returns" - Castlevania Lords of Shadow Sequel (HERE BE SPOILER I
« Reply #7398 on: February 26, 2014, 11:53:01 AM »

Unless he's in another scroll, he's still an enigma.

Offline Agreus

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
That's the prequel hook.

Offline EstebanT

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
That's the prequel hook.

Lords of shadow 3 announced. Make some weapons then run around forests like a crazy hobo for hours. Get your daughter killed via QTE

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
I'm not sure I agree.

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Offline Dracul_Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3/X360)
Question:

When I first played LOS2, the game said something that ''install something to improve gamin experience''. Is it Install the game in your console (PS3). Or what it's referring to?

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
Question:

When I first played LOS2, the game said something that ''install something to improve gamin experience''. Is it Install the game in your console (PS3). Or what it's referring to?

It installs the game onto your HD.

Also, has anyone 100% the game yet?

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
gotta say, it's a bit easier to find gems in this than LoS1. I'm already almost max health.

i dont remember if loS1 did this, but I like how there's a very clear indicator of how many health/chaos/void upgrades you have left to get, since the bars are segmented
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
@Flame

i also get subtle lament of innocence vibes while wandering thru the castle. very beautiful in an eerie sort of way. the only way lords of shadow 2's castle will be topped aesthetically is if and when the next castlevania game is on ps4, theres no debating this

the detail & atmosphere is utterly amazing. i just slowly walk around & try to take everything in, as opposed to running thru the corridors. throw on some ambience music from symphony's soundtrack, and its just orgasmic

i just wish the camera had a zoom-in feature :/
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 02:55:58 PM by crisis »

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
the detail & atmosphere is utterly amazing. i just slowly walk around & try to take everything in, as opposed to running thru the corridors. throw on some ambience music from symphony's soundtrack, and its just orgasmic
I cant help but hear Wood Carving partitia in the library.
i just wish the camera had a zoom-in feature :/
this. So much.

time for me to join the spoiler fun since i recently got to this point-

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 03:43:03 PM by Flame »

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
Oh yea the scenery is fantastic, very CV like with the dark and gothic beauty you would expect in a 3.D CV game.

one thing I hated about LOS1 was those brightly lit fantasy areas of the game, needless to say LOS2 does not have any of those as far as I can tell which is a good thing.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline derision

• It's dangerous to go alone. I'm robbing you.
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Got the mist form about an hour ago and have been spending my time going through previous castle areas looking for upgrades. Game's really opening up and it's been a joy so far- It was a nice little surprise to see that the castle areas are actually interconnected. I even got to what assume is the entrance to the toy maker's place, but I couldn't do much since it seems I need an upgrade to proceed. Love that feeling.

I've said this already, but it is tough to put this game down.

Offline Mike Belmont

• Castlevania Fan since 1995
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Ok, after seeing amost a full walkthrough in Youtube (I don´t have the game, but after seeing it, I wish I have it. Money is the principal obstacle :( ), I like it so much. I liked more than LoS 1, ´cause of the correct dark atmosphere. I feel a little like the Arkham games and Darksiders. The boss fights are pretty good, but my favorites are the Toy Maker and the Victor fight. I like the Toy Maker story in the theather, and love the Narrator voice. I am surprise at the patience of Dracula in that part, too :P. I expected that the Inner Dracula fight were with a more devil creature, like a past Dracula´s transformation. A dragon, or something like that. My favorite character is, at this moment Agreus. I like his horned head :) and his voice...

I minor words, I really like to play this game. It looks just good. But I have to wait a little more time to get it...
« Last Edit: February 26, 2014, 05:47:22 PM by Mike Belmont »
"This whip, and my kinsmen will destroy you some day. From this day on, the Belmont clan will hunt the night"

anything