Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Dutch Girl Arrested After Tweeting a Terrorist Threat to American Airlines  (Read 2576 times)

Offline lesomaface

• Abandon All Hope
  • Hunter in Training
  • This castle is a creature of chaos...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
"Die monster! You don't belong in this world!"

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
She's a retard
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
I think both are to blame; The girl from doing some that stupid when she should have known well enough that things like this aren't funny in the least. And that since 9/11 America is fraught with fear and paranoia to the point that they don't care about anyone so long as the 'bad guys' are dealt with. Any bets she's going to be shipped to Guantanamo Bay?
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Viskod

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards

The airline did the right thing by informing the relative authorities of the threat. That's all they did and that's all they can do, said authorities can take it from there.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
plus I’m a white girl

-_-

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
Sometimes you just have to wonder if people are born this stupid, or if they have to work at it. We've seen stuff like this before and we'll see it again though. Morons making "joking threats" on twitter or even facebook as a prank.

She is only 14 so her brain hasn't fully developed. But even, maybe especially, for a 14 year old the "I'm a white girl" line is particularly disgusting.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2014, 10:07:56 AM by Ratty »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards

Being ridiculous has got nothing to do with it. In fact it wouldn't surprise me in the least that that is exactly what would happen to her.

plus I’m a white girl

I'm guessing she doesn't study history either.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
What get's me is that she tried to save herself by not only declaring that she's white, but blocking the FBI on Twitter. Like that shit was gonna help her.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
That Nostradamus researcher dude is 100% right about the third incarnation of the anti-Christ being stupidity incarnate.
"Stuff and things."

Offline Morning star

• Vanquishing Evil Since 1987
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Vintage video game collector.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Lmfao!!! This is funny i don't care who you are :D

She's just a dumb kid. It's easy to look back and say how dumb people are when your older though. When i was a kid i called Americas most wanted and told em i knew where the red nosed robber was :) I was higher than a kite at the time and my friends found it to be very funny. My mom didn't.. But that was a different time back then. We didn't live in a damn police state yet :/

This magic whip could be an example of advanced alien technology.

Tags: