Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: I have a magnificent idea  (Read 7131 times)

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« on: September 19, 2014, 09:06:16 PM »
Imagine a story (a fanfic to be exact)  where Alucard and Maria are about to face off with Shaft's ghost at the end of SotN.  But then Maria starts freaking out for no reason and a pentagram starts glowing underneath her.  Shaft reveals that he secretly placed a curse on her way when she was captured way back in RoB, and now he "has use of her" because she's "ripe."  And then Maria transforms into... something and kills Alucard in a fun character-specific way.

But I have no idea what that something is.  D:  I've already turned her into a vampire, a plantgirl, and a catgirl. I don't want to rehash too much.

halp?
« Last Edit: September 19, 2014, 09:08:09 PM by Super Waffle »

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2014, 12:50:11 AM »
I was all with your idea until the end. Mainly because as I read it, I remember there was a hidden track or something that had her talking as if she was evil, or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MO-tPkoghTw

As for what, you can have her transform into parts of each of the 4 beasts.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2014, 07:34:27 AM »
How about a gunlord-girl? She can kill Alucard by nibbling on him and saying "Prunyuu~" :3

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2014, 10:10:59 AM »
What about that Maria demon transformation we all discussed in that last thread of yours? You know the one from SotN's lost ending that was never implemented? A Maria demon-esque creature would be a unique departure for her and it wouldn't be reusing any ideas that you've already written about. It definitely sounds like something Shaft would do as a measure of revenge. If Alucard could not be defeated then Shaft would find some other way to break him; Maria.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2014, 04:08:44 PM »
I'm thinking more like Shaft hijacks Maria's Guardian doppelganger thingie (the thing that appears when you do the Hadouken move), and then the Guardian thingie hijacks her directly and turns her into a Nemesis.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2014, 04:24:36 PM »
Nuuuu, I prefer the Gunlord ideaaaaaa

Here lemme write the story for you:

"Alucard and Maria finally reached the top of the castle, where Shaft was waiting for them...along with a very nasty surprise.

"Hah hah hah, what a pity your journey will end here, hunters. Feel the power of...Gunlord's Spirit!!!!"

Streams of lightning coalesced around Shaft's hand, forming themselves into the shape of a cat for a moment before streaming towards Maria with a loud clap of thunder. Alucard could only watch in horror as the energy coursed into the maiden's body...before stopping suddenly.

"M...Maria? What happened?"

'Prunyuu~' she exclaimed, meowing contemplatively.

"M-Maria," stammered Alucard, "What's wrong? Why are you--"

He couldn't finish the sentence before she pounced on him, nibbling frantically at his ears. Within moments, Alucard had been nibbled to death.

RIP castlevania"

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2014, 04:55:33 PM »
that sounds dumb.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2014, 05:19:14 PM »
You are tearing me apart, waffle-kun!!!!!!!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2014, 11:15:51 AM »
I'm thinking more like Shaft hijacks Maria's Guardian doppelganger thingie (the thing that appears when you do the Hadouken move), and then the Guardian thingie hijacks her directly and turns her into a Nemesis.

Or there's this which is also very intriguing. Having Maria's phantom double possessed by Shaft's magic, then having it turn on it's originator and take over sounds cool.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2014, 04:36:24 PM »
Sigh...

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2014, 06:36:58 PM »
Go away, Gunlord.  I'm not going to corrupt a chick with your dumb little anime meme.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2014, 03:15:41 PM »
*prunyuu~s disapprovingly at chu*

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2014, 01:54:43 PM »
X why have you abandoned me

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2014, 03:24:11 PM »
I'm all you have left now, waffle...

Tags: