Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Musical Pile of Secrets: A Symphony of the Night 20th Anniversary Tribute  (Read 6466 times)

Offline theplottwist

• Canon Literalist
  • Master Hunter
  • プロットツイスト君
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place 2017-07-Sprite Contest 2nd PLace 2016-09-Sprite Contest First Place 2015 - Christmas Award First Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - Second Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)

We in The Umbra Collective, the group behind the in-progress fanwork "Castlevania: Umbra of Sorrow," are delighted to present this album to all fans of Castlevania the world over!

"Musical Pile of Secrets" is an album celebrating Castlevania: Symphony of the Night's 20th anniversary, with a collection of tracks arranged by The Collective's very own devilish composers--Aensland, Chernabogue and Dracula9AntiChapel--in a variety of styles, ideas, and atmospheres.

Symphony of the Night is hailed as one of the series' greatest entries, and the game that made Koji Igarashi, Michiru Yamane and Ayami Kojima's names known in the West. As such, it carries a diverse selection of tracks crafted by Yamane, who went on to become hugely popular for this and her further works throughout the franchise.

The Umbra Collective's fiendish craftsmen join forces in an attempt to re-capture those same feelings of discovery that we had when we first reached a new area of Dracula's Castle, and were greeted anew by one of Yamane's masterpieces.

This is our Musical Pile of Secrets. But enough talk! Have at you!

https://projectumbra.bandcamp.com/album/musical-pile-of-secrets-a-symphony-of-the-night-20th-anniversary-tribute
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 01:30:31 PM by theplottwist »
The mastermind behind the "Umbra of Sorrow" project. But not the only one.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Surprise, everyone.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline TatteredSeraph

• Queen of the Damned
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
*Applauds*  Thanks guys for this lovely little present to mark SotN's birthday.  I've just stuck this on to play.  You rock!
"Blood is Family. Blood is Power. Blood is Everything"

Offline aensland

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Music Concert 1st Place 2017-02-Music Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
Symphony of the Night aged like wine, specially its soundtrack, I'm pretty sure we'll be still listening to it for another 20 years.

Hopefully any of our renditions will keep alive the flame of the fan works that keeps this game as an all time favourite.

Thanks for listening!

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Good stuff. You guys seem to be busy with a lot, so I am impressed you're able to dabble around. ;)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
Wheeeee~♥♪
I'll listen to this later.

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Hope you guys will like our humble work :)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Good soundtrack! One of the tracks kinda reminded me of Mega Man 3 for some odd reason.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Corpsecrank

• XXX
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Still uttering the same nonsense.
    • Awards
Symphony of the Night aged like wine, specially its soundtrack, I'm pretty sure we'll be still listening to it for another 20 years.

Hopefully any of our renditions will keep alive the flame of the fan works that keeps this game as an all time favourite.

Thanks for listening!

Right? Hell that game never gets old. Plays as good now as it did the day it was released.

Thanks for giving us some sweet new tunes guys :)
You can find all my projects here: https://thetilepile.blogspot.com/

Tags:

anything