Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 981895 times)

Offline Zuljaras

• Castletoria (Game Project)
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Castle Builder!!!
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #3120 on: December 22, 2017, 12:21:02 PM »
This has to be unpolished update. Please let it be EARLY look. This looks so out of place. I prefer for them to wait with the release and take their time.
Check out my game Castletoria in our forum ->> http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=5631.0

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3121 on: December 22, 2017, 04:07:00 PM »
Yeah, as I say a lot, I'll bet they'll be tweaking the lighting and stuff quite a bit before release. What they're showing now are just the foundations--level layout, the general theme and atmosphere of a location, and so on, and when that's set they'll tune up the aesthetics :D

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline knightmere

• Lord of The Abyss
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3122 on: December 24, 2017, 09:44:37 AM »
I'm ready for some Castlevania-ish.

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #3123 on: December 24, 2017, 02:14:43 PM »
well its kind of like PUBG, its early access, and people look further from the graphics and appreciate its cool side. 

Offline Saner

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3124 on: January 01, 2018, 11:35:35 AM »
well perhaps they will update things, they could be deciding what the launch version could include.

Offline Castle34hk

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Reply #3125 on: January 22, 2018, 11:55:15 AM »

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #3126 on: January 22, 2018, 01:46:05 PM »
The new update will be here soon: https://twitter.com/SwordOrWhip/status/954078351060160512

cool thanks!  nice they added a new screen.   it goes to show going 3D is very advantageous for visible fashion options too.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #3127 on: January 23, 2018, 03:30:30 AM »
Haha, well, that was just a teaser they couldn't put out in December. I hope the new update is coming soon, but as always, nothing is certain. If I had to bet though, I'd wager it's more likely than not IGA and the team will have something nice for us before January 31 ;D

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3128 on: January 25, 2018, 10:49:46 AM »
Haha, well, that was just a teaser they couldn't put out in December. I hope the new update is coming soon, but as always, nothing is certain. If I had to bet though, I'd wager it's more likely than not IGA and the team will have something nice for us before January 31 ;D

yea they are good with updates, and its nice they show some stuff without putting too much exploration spoilers out there.

I think they should keep new locations hidden until launch and maybe focus on weapons and accessories and perhaps modes if the launch version has stuff besides campaign.   even with the largest IGA castle ever, there are less surprises the more they reveal before release.

Offline Castle34hk

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 02:47:03 PM by Castle34hk »

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #3130 on: January 27, 2018, 04:19:49 AM »
Yup, IGA's gonna be at SXSW! I wish I could go, but a lot of my fellow Bloodstained fans are coming. Y'all are welcome too! :D

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3131 on: January 28, 2018, 04:44:02 PM »
Amazon is said to have preorders up which is strange because there is no date for Bloodstained. 

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #3132 on: January 30, 2018, 01:36:13 AM »
Amazon is said to have preorders up which is strange because there is no date for Bloodstained.

I saw it and the release date stated was Dec. 31, 2019

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3133 on: January 30, 2018, 10:48:53 AM »
Less then a year from now. They'd better pull out all the stops if they're going to make that date with a polished game.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2018, 10:56:13 PM by X »
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #3134 on: January 30, 2018, 02:52:12 PM »
I've spoken to Angel-Corlux about that, it's just a placeholder date. See this post on Reddit from him:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Bloodstained/comments/7sl0qp/preorder_for_the_ps4_version_is_up_on_amazon_now/dt6gwdk/

"LOL yeah....Bloodstained is not delayed until the end of 2019 haha wtf.

That price is also not official from me/505 Games.

Everyone can rest easy, this is pretty standard for Amazon, they often throw up placeholder buy pages for games before they have official details like price and release date."

The official release date hasn't been announced yet, but it's still on track for sometime in 2018, not 2019.

Tags: