Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Uzo's A Monster  (Read 5193 times)

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« on: September 30, 2017, 09:19:57 PM »
He likes those gross assed, greasy as fuck fries from Wendy's. I think his tastebuds are dead, like the babies he probably eats whilst I slumber, as he, a savage ghoul, a shambling horror let loose on the night, prowls for innocent flesh & garbage food. I, on the other hand, prefer crispy, acceptable amount of artery clogging oils laden fries from the GOOD Wendy's one town over. Because I'm an intellectual. Discuss.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 11:10:22 PM »
I like fries in general :blush:

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2017, 02:56:15 AM »
My biggest problem with food is that I can eat anything and can't really appreciate good food. So when I eat at restaurants I often don't appreciate it. I remember a few times when I could tell the food served to me was disgusting; but that happens rarely. Most of the time, unless it's undercooked, it's good enough for me.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2017, 03:23:26 AM »
Twister fries is my one true love.
But any type of fries in general will catch my attention.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2017, 12:10:23 PM »
I really, REALLY love New York fries. I'm talking about the franchise and not the city mind you. They remind me of how my Dad made his fries when I was still growing up. Best way to have 'em  ;)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2017, 02:07:39 PM »
I'm spoiled by having so many options for Fries in great versions, pretty much everywhere near me.

Disco Fries (fries with cheese and gravy)
Waffle Fries
Steak Fries (any pub near me has them)
Curly Fries
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline theANdROId

• Master Hunter
  • Raiding the Castle's Treasure Room...
  • Awards 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2017, 04:56:52 PM »
I don't like shoestring fries, but I like any other type.

Checkers/Rally's is probably my favorite.  Beyond that I don't really know anymore than "I love fries!"  I never liked Wendy's fries though.  They always seemed bland.

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2017, 06:47:19 PM »
I looooooooove fries. One of my fav foods. I liked Wendys OLD fries before they changed to the new sea salt ones

Tags:

anything