Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Should've let sleeping dinosaurs, lie  (Read 4271 times)

Offline Belmont legacy

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: January 22, 2018, 02:03:06 PM »
Recently I have been in a Turok mood seeing as I was obsessed with the series as a kid. I went on eBay and bought myself a copy of Turok (de)evolution for the GameCube. My God. Honestly I just want my money back. I got 3 levels in and have found myself stuck. Yes. Stuck at level 3. I have beaten games as hard as Castlevania 3, and Dark souls but can't make it past level 3 in this game. Why? Well, there's a lack of checkpoints, fall damage occurring when you fall literally a foot from a ledge taking off at least 10 hp AND enemies who swarm in groups and who can hit you from MILES away. Yeah. This game is just complete crap. Has anyone else played this miserable filth? If not, take my word for it. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY. I know this game is old and dated but even Castlevania 1 was more forgiving than this!
By My Hands...The Belmont Clan Will Be Avenged...

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: Should've let sleeping dinosaurs, lie
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 02:03:39 AM »
I think I played Turok on PC (Windows 98). I never enjoyed that game genre and I don't even know where the game cd went. lol

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2018, 10:48:52 AM »
You could always get your hands on a Gamecube cheat device. If a game's going to be unreasonable, put it in its place.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Belmont legacy

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2018, 07:37:38 AM »
Well after about 5 hours j had managed to get through the 3rd chapter. Lol. It's not even really fun or anything just brutally difficult. I would use a cheat but I feel like I have to be above this game and beat it just as it is. God be with me..
By My Hands...The Belmont Clan Will Be Avenged...

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 09:40:36 AM »
God be with you dude.  8)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2018, 04:29:03 PM »
TBH, Turok was only good because Nintendo Power said so.
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Tags: