Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What should be faithful to the source material for the castlevania movie ?  (Read 1961 times)

Offline agross

• Awards
For the live action movie what should be faithful to the games and what should not ?

Offline Battler Ushiromiya

• The Detective
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Better than Phoenix Wright.
    • Awards
Most of the movie should be relatively faithful to the games. I personally believe the new movie should be made into a seperate story in the Castlevania universe and not be entirely based off one game.
_______________________________________ ___________

Magically immune, and loving it!

Offline Mr Sven

• Did Blow up Megaton City - Dirty Ghouls!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Multiple Belmonts we have seen in the games should not occupy the same period in history IE: no Simon and Richter or other similar examples on screen at the same time.

I would be willing to make an exception for father/son due to the very real possibility of them being alive at the same time but when there's hundred of years inbetween generations that's just stupid.

The whip is NOT just some random strip of leather Simon finds in the castle halfway through the quest, it's a family heirloom.

The films WILL NOT be set in a totally random period in time in the totally wrong country completely deviating from the source material ala the recent war of the worlds film ( Wotw set in modern america? wtf!? Its set in victorian England you idiots! )

and other stuff i cant think of right now or explain my opinion in detail on.

Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Tags: