Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: When do you think is the right time for the animated movie to be revealed ?  (Read 2953 times)

Offline agross

• Awards

When is the right time to fully unleash the Castlevania
Dracula 's Curse animated movie ?

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)

I was hoping that, if its actually still being done, San Diego Comic Con would have made some sense. But maybe they'll show it alongside Lords of Shadow, or if there is another IGA CV game on the way, at one of the game conventions
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
I say that they need to take they're time and release status reports to let fans know what's going on.  By the way, what's this animated movie going to be about?  I heard that it was going to be based off of CV3.  Is that true?
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)

I believe so. Heard that Warren Ellis would be writing it, and there was a red-haired Sypha picture in some shots of concept art and stuff.

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline VaneSpire

• Lord of the Spire
    • Awards
I wouldn't be surprised if they combined a number of the different games in the series into a single movie for more 'Bang'.
Kinda like they did when they combined the first several 'Series of Unfortunate Events' books into the movie.

Offline Amduscias

• Hunter in Tanning 8D !!
  • Hunter in Training
  • Wuhhzaaa
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
If u check his blog today, he deleted the topic about Grant :S maybe he want forgot him to keep with the goatsex jokes?
=============================================

Fill this space with some nice message

=============================================

Offline Thomas Belmont

• Legendary
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards

Tags: