Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Anyone remember how long CoD is?  (Read 11675 times)

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2010, 02:14:30 AM »
I thought it was longer than that. hmm, I guess my memory is hazy, but I really liked it.

Offline Volt

• Hunter in Training
  • Big Boss
    • Awards
Re: Anyone remember how long CoD is?
« Reply #31 on: September 22, 2010, 02:54:13 PM »
I thought it was longer than that. hmm, I guess my memory is hazy, but I really liked it.
yeah I actually enjoyed curse of Darkness to a point, it's the games strong point or new feature that made it special obviously, the number of Innocent devils you can create based on your fighting style but a Devil ID was obviously stronger in every sense, and amount of weapons you can create instead of pickup was fun but...I agree that you definitely need a guide for the weapon synthesis so you wouldn't waste the rarest material to make a puppy dog hammer, finish the game without ever seeing the cool weapons you could have experienced.
My culture taught me that women are flowers to be protected and pure creatures, we are to be gentlemen and serve them. but you know what? they're *ssholes just like everybody else!

Offline Vatican29

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 22, 2010, 04:37:31 PM »
yeah I actually enjoyed curse of Darkness to a point, it's the games strong point or new feature that made it special obviously, the number of Innocent devils you can create based on your fighting style but a Devil ID was obviously stronger in every sense, and amount of weapons you can create instead of pickup was fun but...I agree that you definitely need a guide for the weapon synthesis so you wouldn't waste the rarest material to make a puppy dog hammer, finish the game without ever seeing the cool weapons you could have experienced.

Still trying to steal Death's Vein so I can make his damn schythe....

Offline Volt

• Hunter in Training
  • Big Boss
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 22, 2010, 04:56:45 PM »
ha ha ha, I actually gave up on that a long time ago, it's just too much. stealing from him is actually harder than defeating him...how messed up is that!?
My culture taught me that women are flowers to be protected and pure creatures, we are to be gentlemen and serve them. but you know what? they're *ssholes just like everybody else!

Offline Vatican29

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 22, 2010, 05:00:04 PM »
ha ha ha, I actually gave up on that a long time ago, it's just too much. stealing from him is actually harder than defeating him...how messed up is that!?

Hmm.....determined old schooler, I am....

As far as games go, I have had some sort of respect for the battle with Death on various titles.  But they really put together a doozy for this task. 

The thing is it's damn possible to do.   Just the attack that allows the steal is too quick and sweeping. 

Grr.  I may have ground a few of my teeth down trying. 

Tags: