Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Can Dracula drink the blood of a Belmont?  (Read 8210 times)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Can Dracula drink the blood of a Belmont?
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2014, 12:30:02 PM »
>too lazy to read the links and whatnot

But given that the Wraith of Dracula in Harmony indicated that partaking of Juste''s blood would make him complete, I imagine that a Belmont's blood would function much like a normal human's, only far more potent given the clan's supernatural abilities.

Probably tastes a lot better too. Kinda like victory.

But as for why Drac never has, I guess it has to do with the simple game mechanic that drinking Belmont blood equals a game over. I guess a half-canonized theory would be that perhaps Drac has some modicum of respect for the Belmonts (given their power for being mere humans, but this is entirely dependant on how far down the rotten-spiteful-bastard line Drac's at).

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
Re: Can Dracula drink the blood of a Belmont?
« Reply #16 on: May 18, 2014, 10:24:10 AM »
Bartley-ydie can.

source:  Me.

Tags: dracula Belmonts blood