Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Next Castlevania title to be 360 exclusive?  (Read 38118 times)

Offline gamegrinder

• Retrois Gamerus
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Next Castlevania title to be 360 exclusive?
« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2007, 04:06:08 PM »
In Reply To #30

Well, if it's one thing that Konami seems to be doing in the series to try to change things up a bit.  Now that they have a couple of the 3-D games under their belt we could see something surprising come out of a 360 version IF they take notes on what other successful games like Bioshock and Dead Rising have done.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2007, 04:14:55 PM »
I'd still rather see it on ps3  :-\

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2007, 07:09:22 AM »
Look guys,for me 360 doesn't have many good games,at least for me.At the other hand PS3 has many intresting games,including FF XIII.So i'm not going to buy a 360 just for Castlevania,because the money for buying it are to much just for a game,but PS3 is another story.I don't like Sony,but her console has many games that i like very much,so i'm under her control and 360 with PS3 are almost the same.So we wont see any difference at graphics at whoever console make its appearance the new Castlevania.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline gamegrinder

• Retrois Gamerus
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2007, 12:48:40 PM »
Look guys,for me 360 doesn't have many good games,at least for me.At the other hand PS3 has many intresting games,including FF XIII.So i'm not going to buy a 360 just for Castlevania,because the money for buying it are to much just for a game,but PS3 is another story.I don't like Sony,but her console has many games that i like very much,so i'm under her control and 360 with PS3 are almost the same.So we wont see any difference at graphics at whoever console make its appearance the new Castlevania.
Sorry to hear that none of the awesome 360 games like Gears of War, Bioshock, Dead Rising, Oblivion, Lost Planet or Guitar Hero II interest you.  Sure PS3 will eventually have FF but not for a long time.  And if both consoles are pretty much the same to you, why not buy the one that costs $150 less?  Not to mention 360 has a better online marketplace with more content.  Besides, what great games does PS3 really have out now?

Back to the topic, I'd be optimistic to see a new 3-D Castlevania game IF they developers have learned a few things from the reviews of their PS2 versions.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2007, 12:59:11 PM »
In Reply To #34

I like more RPG games,Platform,Action and Puzzle.Shoot em up are not my style,that's why i prefer the PS3.
Ruler of Chaos

Ciaran

« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2007, 01:05:18 PM »
Keeping up with video game technology is maddening. Hell, I don't have the cashola to shell out for a PSP, much less a PS3 or XBOX 360.

I understand video game companies are probably going to focus on releasing games to the latest platforms instead of the older ones - I just wish you could trade in your used old platform for a credit to apply towards getting the latest platform. Not very capitalist of me, I know.

Well, I guess I can always borrow a friend's XBOX 360 when and if the next Console CV comes out.

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2007, 01:05:28 PM »
In Reply To #35
Castlevania is platform, action.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2007, 01:11:55 PM »
In Reply To #37

That's why i love it!
Ruler of Chaos

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2007, 01:57:59 PM »
In Reply To #38
Ok I was confused by your bad punctuation and inability to use a space bar.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 03:58:44 PM by Jerkofwonder »

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2007, 03:08:03 PM »
LoL..

i'm happy I own both 360 & ps3. Although I'm not bashing/hating on xbox (besides the fact I was a victim of the red ring of death

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: September 20, 2007, 03:59:32 PM »
In Reply To #40
360 also has DMC4 and I believe GOW3 also.

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: September 20, 2007, 05:31:33 PM »
In Reply To #40
360 also has DMC4 and I believe GOW3 also.

You mean GTAIV, not GOW3, right?
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #42 on: September 20, 2007, 08:43:00 PM »

When people say GOW I always think Gears of War, when people in fact are referring to God of War.

It's hard :(

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #43 on: September 20, 2007, 10:07:37 PM »
In Reply To #43

I thought GOW meant "God of Wonder"...LOL! ;D

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: September 20, 2007, 10:13:55 PM »
This better be a pretty awesome game, cuz I was thinking that I may have bought my last console with the PSP (then again, I always say shit liket hat to myself and never stick with it.) :P

Tags: