Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Symphony is officialy boring  (Read 16251 times)

Offline ProtoBelmont

• is not a newbie
  • Hunter in Training
  • I am the voice inside your head
    • Awards
Re: Symphony is officialy boring
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2007, 08:45:12 PM »
In Reply To #30
Indeed, I have a good 20 times or so! lol. The only thing I haven't done was max up the Muramasa and a the fairy familiar and probably some other things here and there.

And when I say hard.... I mean a CVIII US VERSION level of HARD!!!  :o

But this is looking very promising! Ahh, SoTN with default CVIII difficulty is like a long lost dream ready to become a reality, soon. : )

Btw, Esco, will their be some modding with the "leet" items as well, or at least some slight tone downs on those ruiners? Like with the Alucard shield/shield rod(or Mablung), Crissaegrim, Mourneblade, etc.

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2007, 09:28:08 PM »
Obviously. Otherwise what would be the point of this hack, if even then you could just get double criss and 2 rings of varda and own everything in the way. :P

mancow330

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2007, 11:59:42 AM »
I have been in the same situation as you, how to remedy the situation?  Simply go through the game with the Alucart sword, its much more challenging which makes it more fun, give it a try!

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2007, 12:29:49 PM »
Like i have said before, i have played the game more than a 100 times and never get bored of it.
 To me it doesn't count the difficulty, but the game play, the music, the back grounds with the atmosphere and the scenario of the game.
No matter how many times i play it, i'll never get bored and i'll continue to play it, until i get old.
Ruler of Chaos

SymboliC

« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2007, 03:12:45 PM »
As for glitching, I have friends who are glitchers, and sorry to say this, but I agree with Serio.... doing the same thing over and over and over again for hours, just to break the games rules seems whack to me. Why do that, when I can simply reprogram it to do what I want it to? :P

Well, as long as your statement doesn't stereo-type what real glitchers do, it's fine. It ain't like it's "senseless" repetition.

I'd accept more from someone who really glitched the game and quit, but I find it hard to accept an opinion from someone (in general) who didn't even try and just assumed the whole point of glitching.

In response to the topic, there are nice challenges that are possible with just you, your SOTN and your PS (or PS2 or emu, whatever).

1. 0-kill challenge
2. 1-kill challenge
3. 425% map challenge
4. 24% only map challenge
5. Low-map/All relics chalnge (55% map)

And lots more. Of course I'm not advertising it for people to do it, just plan info for all that they're all results of nice and fun work over the years.

Offline outofthegamer

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2007, 02:46:11 PM »
Wazzup SymboliC!?
Glad to see someone else here who knows some good ways to make SotN a challenge.

And to add to that, the 425% challenge is actually a low-kill challenge as well, because you have to get 43 level-ups while on the ceiling!

www.worldbeyondwalls.com - the original glitching website!! Join our forum today!!

SymboliC

« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2007, 02:49:29 PM »

Heya Outta! Nice to see you around here too.

I have a file at level 50, I'm gonna use it for the remaining Mist-ups. (even though I know it's going to be a pain later on at the level 80's above)

Offline outofthegamer

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: October 05, 2007, 01:29:29 PM »
Arukado found a level 1 code for gameshark--if it's not too hard to find one for PS1, it might be worth it?

www.worldbeyondwalls.com - the original glitching website!! Join our forum today!!

Tags: