Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Germain and Leon  (Read 15970 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2007, 02:27:36 PM »
In Reply To #13
Sounds like a good fanfic story.

Offline Marto

• Kojima fan :)
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Marto's Art
    • Awards
Re: Germain and Leon
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2007, 03:17:18 PM »
Wait, so someone mentioned that in Dawn of Sorrow there is a portrait of Matthias. Can someone tell me its whereabouts, because I would adore to check it out.

Also, Azmodan, thanks for mentioning the appearance of Grand and Sypha in the CoD thing, because I didn't know about that at all.

I say germain would probably be someone who could be in league with Genya in the future. At least it looks like those who would share a pretty similar goal - stop dracula, piss the hell out of Death, and aid the heroes.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2007, 03:56:40 PM »
To see the Mathias portrait you need to unlock Julius mode (consult gamefaqs if you don't know how). Once you get through the castle as either J, Yoko, or Alucard, you'll see the painting in the final battle. Have fun!

Offline Sindra

• Lore Spelunker
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2015-05- Digital Art Contest 1st Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • SindraVania Projects
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2007, 08:47:35 PM »
In Reply To #12
Hey!  You said the same thing as me... Face it sindra... It's just meant to be... <3

Whatever.

I mean to touch upon my interpretation of Germaine's story a little bit in my proposed Castlevania webcomic that I plan on doing.

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2007, 04:31:11 PM »
Sorry I took so long, here's the pic.

Leon statue in the Belmont tomb from the comic book "Castlevania: The Belmont Legacy".

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: September 27, 2007, 04:44:41 PM »
That sure is Leon alright! But who's the other one?

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2007, 04:54:17 PM »
In Reply To #21
I'm gonna guess Trevor?  He is the only other Belmont before Christopher to fight Dracula.  But who knows... Maybe a Belmont who killed some other Demon or Vampire.

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline Acunia

• Milk and cookies!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: September 27, 2007, 04:55:10 PM »
In Reply To #21

ehem, look at the shoulder :)... um wait a minute!? yeah who is that xP
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 04:57:37 PM by Acunia »

Offline TheCruelAngel

• Sportin' Boxes since 1998
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #23 on: September 27, 2007, 05:00:40 PM »
Leon could easily still star in another Castlevania game, granted it'd probably be some off sequel-esque game about Leon still chasing down Mathias, running into more vampires, etc.

I'd love for Leon to have more game time as the founder of the Belmont kill vampire and evil clan, I think there's still more room for him to explore into fighting vampires and getting a name for his clan of ass kicking children.

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #24 on: September 27, 2007, 06:23:49 PM »
STrange enough, in the Belmont Legacy comic, in the Belmont Tomb, there's also a painting/scupture piece of Simon Belmont(it's basically the cover of the original Castlevania for the NES), and, uh, Simon wasn't born until AFTER Christopher.

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2007, 06:24:47 PM »
In Reply To #23
If you're trying to say it's Simon this story took place 100 years before Simon fought Dr. Acula.

Offline Acunia

• Milk and cookies!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2007, 06:29:48 PM »
In Reply To #26

eh.. that would be the "um wait a minute!?" part

geh, guys i wasn't beeing serious...
« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 06:32:14 PM by Acunia »

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2007, 06:32:51 PM »
In Reply To #25
Don't forget there is another painting for the cover of Cv3.  I'll post it up in a little.

*edit*
Here you go...

« Last Edit: September 27, 2007, 06:41:51 PM by Jerkofwonder »

Offline Acunia

• Milk and cookies!!!
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: September 27, 2007, 06:58:15 PM »
what the hell, hehehe, the artist weant a lil wack with that last one
-->

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: September 27, 2007, 07:01:27 PM »
In Reply To #29
Um... how so?  There look like old paintings.  Like they should.

Tags: