Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Germain and Leon  (Read 15976 times)

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #30 on: September 27, 2007, 07:04:10 PM »
In Reply To #26

Dr. Acula! Fuck yeah! Scrubs is the shit =D

Offline Acunia

• Milk and cookies!!!
    • Awards
Re: Germain and Leon
« Reply #31 on: September 27, 2007, 07:06:48 PM »
In Reply To #30

um yeah that "old paintings", ever seen the CV1 box art?
anyway nvm...

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #32 on: September 27, 2007, 07:18:44 PM »
In Reply To #31
You sir have just been added to my hug schedule.  ;D
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: September 27, 2007, 10:34:00 PM »
I guess there won't be anymore isuues for the comic, huh? Like, covering the other time eras?

Offline AlexCalvo

• The man.
  • Legendary Hunter
  • No longer a jerk, but still wonderful.
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #34 on: September 28, 2007, 08:33:41 AM »
In Reply To #34
It was always intended to be a 5 part mini-series.  I'm not sure how well it sold.  I know it did good at first... but the comic itself was pretty bad.  If it did sell well we will probably see another min series eventually... IDW had made several for MGS and SH.
https://www.fanfiction.net/s/13104670/1/Castlevania-Birth-of-the-Dragon

Dracula was not always a monster. He was once a man named Mathias Cronqvist. A flawed, conflicted, genius of a man. How did the educated, aristocratic, crusader who piously served the church become a vampire, and eventually the Dark Lord himself, the opposing force to God? From a very young age terrors and tragedy shaped the man into the king of all evil. This is his story.

Offline Kamirine

• Welcome to Fright Night.
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #35 on: September 28, 2007, 10:19:49 AM »
In Reply To #32

. . .Wait, what was your point exactly? Cause that made no sense.  Yeah, it is like the original Castlevania cover: I think this might have been the point. So erm, what was yours again?

Tags: