Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CV HOD Juste Armster/Dark Juste Hacks  (Read 4857 times)

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: October 07, 2017, 06:49:50 PM »
Here is a video of two of my newest hacks, they are nothing major just some palette and minor sprite hacking but its something to give fans of my working something to play around with, be sure to stay until the end of the video for a special preview of my new full hack I am working on the download link for the hacks are contained within the video description, enjoy.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline Holy Diver

• Have been down too long in the midnight seas
  • Vampire Hunter
  • You probably don't know what I mean tho
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Re: CV HOD Juste Armster/Dark Juste Hacks
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2017, 05:21:58 AM »
Is your new hack going to change only the main character sprite, or something more like a full conversion(changing story, enemy and stage gfx, stage layouts...)?
Gotta get away

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: CV HOD Juste Armster/Dark Juste Hacks
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2017, 12:53:34 PM »
Is your new hack going to change only the main character sprite, or something more like a full conversion(changing story, enemy and stage gfx, stage layouts...)?

more details are contained within the videos comment, but yea its going to change enemy stats, enemy layouts, and the story also.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Tags: