Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Few questions about Drac, Galamoth...  (Read 7863 times)

Offline Holy Diver

• Have been down too long in the midnight seas
  • Vampire Hunter
  • You probably don't know what I mean tho
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: December 06, 2017, 02:37:48 PM »
Basicaly I'd like to know a few things since I'm making a Cv1 ROMhack thingy, which I'll hopefully finish around next summer and I honestly don't know much about who will be the main character and how the fuck will I make a believable story(even if the only story is in the readme file and in the ending "cutscene").
So, here goes:
-Do Dracula's vessels actually affect Dracula's powers and how?
I'm asking mostly because of that virgin girl from Rondo.
now that I think about it that was one of the easier Dracula fights so it could...

-Is it possible that Galamoth is a vampire but we only see him in his monster form?
And given the fact that he has a Reaper I'm assuming he has a crimson stone?
If anyone has any info on him (if possible from SotN, Judgement or other manuals) just drop some info please.

-I HAVE SOME THINGS TO DO AT THE MOMENT SO I'LL PROBABLY ADD MORE QUESTIONS LATER
Gotta get away

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: Few questions about Drac, Galamoth...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2017, 03:54:26 PM »
The vessels do seem to have some effect one way or another. Which is why Death wanted Hector to fully succumb to the curse instead of Isaac. Despite Isaac's soul being darker than Hector's, Hector's magical abilities exceeded his

we know next to nothing about Galamoth. U know prolly just as much as us; that he has a grudge against Dracula & he has some type of mastery over time & space. there could be some obscure translations regarding his story but otherwise anything further is just speculation

Perhaps he hates Dracula because he ruled Hell in the time before Lament of innocence. Dracula's ascension meant Galamoth being usurped from Hell's throne. That's just my theory

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2017, 06:22:20 PM »
galamoth is just some egyptian dude with big feet
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2017, 09:10:48 PM »
fanfic time.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2017, 09:31:27 PM »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2017, 10:44:50 PM »

Galamoth look reminds me of Anubus, lord of the Dead. However his attitude towards the heros is a kin to Seth, brother of Osiris. Galamoth is one nasty customer.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Holy Diver

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 12:16:49 AM »
Ok, I'mma try to reformulate the question.
Is there any egiptian equivalent of vampires or undead that aren't mummos?
Gotta get away

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #7 on: December 07, 2017, 05:59:28 AM »
Ok, I'mma try to reformulate the question.
Is there any egiptian equivalent of vampires or undead that aren't mummos?

Osiris...

Galamoth wants to rule the underworld and take Dracula's place. He has some form/ means to travel backwards through time. He must have been defeated by Alucard in 1797 for his soul to be present within Castlevania during the events of AOS. In AOS Galamoth's soul allows Soma to traverse areas which have been stopped by time, which reinforces this as an actual ability.

In terms of his appearance and physiognomy, and skin tone he more resembles a dinosaur.

Other than this it's basically guess work. 
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: December 07, 2017, 09:23:42 AM »
he's a guy from the future who knows about drac and wants the throne

he went back to try and take it

alucard killed him and put the poor fuck in a time loop where he basically always dies

guess he should've used a flux capacitor

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: December 07, 2017, 02:38:26 PM »
Do it waffle.
oh ok if we're seriously talking about doing this

Who tries to fight Galamoth and what does she turn into when she promptly fails?

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: December 07, 2017, 06:48:53 PM »
oh ok if we're seriously talking about doing this

Who tries to fight Galamoth and what does she turn into when she promptly fails?

uhh

elizabeth bartley tries to fight him
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: December 07, 2017, 07:46:28 PM »

yoko and she gets turned into an actual yoko succubus which then leads hammer to think with his dick too much and get into a fight with everyone else who wants to purify/mercykill her and hammer doesn't want that because if yoko's a succubus then hammer gets to smash

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Holy Diver

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2017, 06:17:33 AM »
Osiris...

Galamoth wants to rule the underworld and take Dracula's place. He has some form/ means to travel backwards through time. He must have been defeated by Alucard in 1797 for his soul to be present within Castlevania during the events of AOS. In AOS Galamoth's soul allows Soma to traverse areas which have been stopped by time, which reinforces this as an actual ability.

In terms of his appearance and physiognomy, and skin tone he more resembles a dinosaur.

Other than this it's basically guess work. 
Ok cool, thanks.
It's nice to know that Galamoth isn't too defined as a character.

Now let's talk vessels.
Would it be possible for a Belmont to become Dracula's vessel, at what conditions and would Dracula then be able to use Vampire Killer?

yoko and she gets turned into an actual yoko succubus which then leads hammer to think with his dick too much and get into a fight with everyone else who wants to purify/mercykill her and hammer doesn't want that because if yoko's a succubus then hammer gets to smash
Thanks you, I just fell off my fucking chair ;D
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 06:19:41 AM by Undead Waiter »
Gotta get away

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2017, 09:57:57 AM »
Would it be possible for a Belmont to become Dracula's vessel, at what conditions and would Dracula then be able to use Vampire Killer?

I'd have to say no, even though it has never been brought up, not even in the IGA games. I am of course basing my argument on the mystical properties of the Belmont blood which is give the Belmonts the supreme edge in fighting the undead. If Dracula were to have a Belmont as a vessel he would have to drastically change said Belmont's blood in order to survive the mergence. Richter was corrupted by Shaft in SotN however that did not change the magic in his blood, and Dracula never used him as a possible host. I'm grasping at straws here but I do believe that as long as the Belmont blood is saturated with divine magic Dracula will never be able to inhibit their bodies without suffering harm to himself. If anything the magic of their blood would repel his evil essence.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2017, 10:02:33 AM »
That's essentially the plot of Belmont's Revenge. Dracula tried using Christoph's son Soleiyu as his next vessel
So theoretically if he had succeeded then he would have been able to use VK. But only in those circumstances

I feel like your next question will be something like "what would've happened if a Belmont was possessed" or "what if there were no Belmont's available next time Dracula is resurrected"

Edit: or X could be exactly right too. It's all speculation
« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 12:34:38 PM by crisis »

Tags:

anything