Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: How well would shanoa's style fit into a platformer castlevania in 2 or 3D  (Read 2094 times)

Offline Belmont Stakes

• Registered Massholevaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Smashing controllers since 1982
    • Awards
I need a little help here people. I do not own a DS nor a Wii so all of my Shanoa playing experience has come from watching Youtube and a bastardized version of the OOE iteration from Harmony of Despair. She plays well enough but I know not all of her moves are not in that game.....are they? I am wondering the validity of the idea Konami's lack of standing not with standing to my understanding and yes I stand for standing. Would you want to see it. Shanoa in 3D or 2Das some sort of Tell Tale non canon related or storyline eviscerating work keep the exploration but with a bit more emphasis on movement and spells. They would be used more so as martial arts counters rather than OP bitch busting A bombs for you undead asses.

Remember my name and know this. I have Suffolk Down Syndrome.

Stop me if you've heard this one.
A Belmont falls through a trap door into a square prison with no exits. After hitting three sides he smashes through the last one. Relieved and low on health he looks at the camera, smiles and says......"Pork chop?"
ULTIMATE FOURTH WALL BREAK!!! That just happened!!!

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Someone named "ProjectDread" over at Fan Stuff works on a "Dominus Engine", which is an engine for an OoE-style game.
I'm sure if you search in there and ask the person, they can probably clue you in on Shanoa's attack mannerisms.

Test Room
Topic about "Shadow of Ecclesia", a game using the Dominus Engine
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: