Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate 3DS (Discussion Thread)  (Read 1821372 times)

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
Re: Castlevania Mirror of Fate ( 3DS per request )
« Reply #615 on: May 22, 2012, 11:47:38 AM »
Gentlemen. The times has come.
Time to spam Konami Europe twitter mail and of course Cox twitter. Castlevania needs to be under the spotlight, not an afterthought after MGR. This is the chance of the series lifetime.
I want to make a video for that. I really want.

Offline Vrakanox

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #616 on: May 22, 2012, 11:48:50 AM »
Is anyone else super stoked that we might be playing as Alucard again??
That just excites me, playing as a vampire is such a cool feeling for whatever reason. Transformations need to be back! ...It'd be nice if  his scenario has items to collect but I won't hold my breath.....

Can't wait regardless! Two different castlevania games with ( probably great production value since Kojima is involved nowadays)....

excited!

Need you even ask ;)

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #617 on: May 22, 2012, 11:49:47 AM »
We have another rumor, but I don't think it's from the leak guy. I'm just gonna post it for the sake of having no real concrete news yet.

All of the initial rumors of cross platforms/vita is BS, but Nintendo Power subscribers will be getting a limited edition cover of Simon.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #618 on: May 22, 2012, 11:50:02 AM »
We have another rumor, but I don't think it's from the leak guy. I'm just gonna post it for the sake of having no real concrete news yet.

All of the initial rumors of cross platforms/vita is BS, but Nintendo Power subscribers will be getting a limited edition cover of Simon.
No f@#$%^&* way  :o is it too late for us/me to sub to them? Please awnser.

Is anyone else super stoked that we might be playing as Alucard again??
That just excites me, playing as a vampire is such a cool feeling for whatever reason. Transformations need to be back! ...It'd be nice if  his scenario has items to collect but I won't hold my breath.....

Can't wait regardless! Two different castlevania games with ( probably great production value since Kojima is involved nowadays)....

excited!

You know I am a belmont guy has and will always be till the day I die, but if Any cv character is done right especially in a 3-d enviroment then hell even I have to take a look and say wow.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 11:52:20 AM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #619 on: May 22, 2012, 11:50:54 AM »
I'm not expecting everything to be 100% the way it used to be, but I'm hoping our criticism helped them achieve a balance most fans will enjoy more.

As long as the games are fun to play over and over again, I will keep supporting the brand.
That's exactly why I'm cautiously optmistic. They have TWO chances to do right now... what are the chances of them fucking my hype now, like they did with LoS (I was STOCKED by the trailers and before they shown the gameplay)?

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #620 on: May 22, 2012, 11:52:44 AM »

..wait...wait...

A vita version of the game is BS...or just the cross platforming aspect............
O_O

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #621 on: May 22, 2012, 11:53:03 AM »
+1

Now that's a bummer. However with Paul Gale's story comes a better ressurement of earlier stories.

Still, how's that about a limited edition cover of Simon? A limited edition magazine cover or game cover? Hahahah.

Everything comes full circle

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #622 on: May 22, 2012, 11:54:17 AM »
Now that's a bummer. However with Paul Gale's story comes a better ressurement of earlier stories.

Still, how's that about a limited edition cover of Simon? A limited edition magazine cover or game cover? Hahahah.
Game magazine, it's for Nintendo Power.

Remember the Simon's Quest cover for NP back in the day? Sounds like a big throwback to it.
..wait...wait...

A vita version of the game is BS...or just the cross platforming aspect............
O_O
No WiiU or Vita versions. No "crazy shit" that has everyone hyped up for it in the first place.
No f@#$%^&* way  :o is it too late for us/me to sub to them? Please awnser.
No clue.

Again, I just posted it because we have nothing else to talk about. Just treat it with a lot of condiments of the salty variety for now.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2012, 11:57:01 AM by OSM »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #623 on: May 22, 2012, 11:57:13 AM »

Remember the Simon's Quest cover for NP back in the day? Sounds like a big throwback to it.No WiiU or Vita versions. No "crazy shit" that has everyone hyped up for it in the first place.No clue.

I hope it get's announced so I can subscribe to it.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #624 on: May 22, 2012, 11:58:15 AM »

Remember the Simon's Quest cover for NP back in the day? Sounds like a big throwback to it.No WiiU or Vita versions. No "crazy shit" that has everyone hyped up for it in the first place.No clue.

Where did you get that information?

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #625 on: May 22, 2012, 11:58:49 AM »
+1
I hate your new rumors, OSM  :P

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #626 on: May 22, 2012, 11:58:58 AM »
+1
I hope it get's announced so I can subscribe to it.
It's probably bullshit.

Man I love and hate pre-E3 rumors soooo much.
Where did you get that information?
Same place where I met the leak guy, that super shitty anonymous image board.
I hate your new rumors, OSM  :P
I don't like this new one as much either.

Offline CastleDan

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #627 on: May 22, 2012, 12:00:59 PM »
but isn't it safer to trust the sites reporting this information because....well.....
they do have sources....and those sources....have played the game...and it's coming from actual press?

:(

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #628 on: May 22, 2012, 12:05:43 PM »
+1
but isn't it safer to trust the sites reporting this information because....well.....
they do have sources....and those sources....have played the game...and it's coming from actual press?

:(
Yes. Probably.

I'm done posting anymore rumors, I just want E3 to hurry up. I don't believe this new one at all.

If you do want to believe him, he said the actual magazine is out in two days for subscribers.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #629 on: May 22, 2012, 12:06:04 PM »
+1
that super shitty anonymous image board.
Oh.. that place :shrugs:
I'm done posting anymore rumors, I just want E3 to hurry up. I don't believe this new one at all.
Nooo!! If you know something from the leaker, please tell us

Tags: .....?