Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: This Maria  (Read 5085 times)

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« on: April 29, 2017, 01:15:41 PM »
http://sta.sh/02ee34t5ipej

Do you like her design? Or is she about as effective as Bill Goldberg's 2016-2017 run?

Offline SecretWeapon

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2017, 03:50:55 PM »
Its lovely, although bike shorts aside it doesnt feel that much Maria. Does it have an attached fanfic?
« Last Edit: April 29, 2017, 03:52:50 PM by SecretWeapon »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2017, 10:12:14 PM »
Oooo, kinda classy.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 01:33:10 AM »
Nice! I think there was a fanfic that waffle wrote with vampire Maria.

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2017, 09:22:20 AM »
Its lovely, although bike shorts aside it doesnt feel that much Maria. Does it have an attached fanfic?

It's not in a fanfic, but it could be her design in a future chapter of https://www.fanfiction.net/s/6860267/1/Late-Arrival where she decides to get a Late Medieval / Rennaissance makeover to match the Olrox aesthetic better.

I was writing a dark comedy fic named after a Pat Benatar song last weekend where it was Vampire Maria dressed like that and Vampire Charlotte from another thing I wrote arguing over if Olrox or Dracula was the better evil vampire overlord, and then at the very end it cuts to Olrox talking to Dracula like "ugh the Brides are growing feral again," and Dracula does a facepalm and says "I curse the day I first thirsted for innocent maiden's blood." But I got bored halfway through writing it and deleted the file.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2017, 09:43:55 AM by Super Waffle »

Tags:

anything