Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Final Fantasy XV - Update Road Map  (Read 46389 times)

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
  • I shall give you the answer along with your death!
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #60 on: May 24, 2017, 09:54:25 AM »
More updates, more outfits, additional story elements? Man, those are good news! The only problem is that I have absolutely no idea which if these I should vote for, because I'd like all of that to be included. Damn.
"It's not that I don't love to run into the heart of danger... Actually, that's exactly it."
"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #61 on: May 24, 2017, 08:51:33 PM »
True. I wish they added an "Everything" button.
Here's hoping that they are planning to add everything in the list and are just surveying for priorities.

I've read from a jp blog that the jp version that the survey has more info, like for instance, the line of lucis deals with the history, how they got their powers, etc. For Ifrit's betrayal, it will deal with the story if the six gods. The world of ruin will deal with what happened 10 years after. And Noct's disappearance will deal with the story during his 10 years absence, i assume it has something to do with the bros than him.

If I have to choose one, I am torn between the line of lucis, ifrit's betrayal and the world of ruin.
Help.... hahaha.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2017, 05:44:16 AM by Shiroi Koumori »

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: May 25, 2017, 12:45:43 PM »
True. I wish they added an "Everything" button.
Here's hoping that they are planning to add everything in the list and are just surveying for priorities.

I've read from a jp blog that the jp version that the survey has more info, like for instance, the line of lucis deals with the history, how they got their powers, etc. For Ifrit's betrayal, it will deal with the story if the six gods. The world of ruin will deal with what happened 10 years after. And Noct's disappearance will deal with the story during his 10 years absence, i assume it has something to do with the bros than him.

If I have to choose one, I am torn between the line of lucis, ifrit's betrayal and the world of ruin.
Help.... hahaha.

Tell me about it, it was so hard to choose just one! But ultimately, I chose the World of Ruin, because I *really* want to know what happens post-story. I need to know if the Chocobros are all dead (again, heavy on the symbolism, so I tend more towards 'yes') or not.
"It's not that I don't love to run into the heart of danger... Actually, that's exactly it."
"Individualism is a path fraught with obstacles, and sometimes angry mobs, but for all its hardships it is the only one worth taking."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2017, 02:23:34 AM »
A lot of gamers online would pick or already picked world of ruin. The background shot of Insomnia is tempting. But the shot of the precious..... hahaha
I'll decide on monday when I get around to updating the game. 2 hours of waiting.... sigh.

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2017, 10:26:50 AM »
A lot of gamers online would pick or already picked world of ruin. The background shot of Insomnia is tempting. But the shot of the precious..... hahaha
I'll decide on monday when I get around to updating the game. 2 hours of waiting.... sigh.

Seems like many people really want to know what became of the characters~

2 hours of waiting is a long time - then again, updates on consoles always take much longer than on PC. I think I needed like 1 hour.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 27, 2017, 01:34:26 AM »
Seems like many people really want to know what became of the characters~

2 hours of waiting is a long time - then again, updates on consoles always take much longer than on PC. I think I needed like 1 hour.

Duh. Those updates are supposed to be in the game anyway. But we know what happened during development...

My internet is crappy and early morning is the best connection time. That is the sole reason why I'm complaining. Still my estimate based on the given GB size of the update is 2 hours. Hopefully, it will be less than that.

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 27, 2017, 04:00:32 PM »
Duh. Those updates are supposed to be in the game anyway. But we know what happened during development...

My internet is crappy and early morning is the best connection time. That is the sole reason why I'm complaining. Still my estimate based on the given GB size of the update is 2 hours. Hopefully, it will be less than that.

Yeah, but I am glad that they're retroactively still working on the game, making it better and better~

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2017, 10:46:43 PM »
Yeah, but I am glad that they're retroactively still working on the game, making it better and better~

I'm thankful that they're doing that.
And they're receptive to fan responses.
And I still don't know what to choose. for the survey.

FFXV did a collab with a JP only mobile game. Chibi chocobros are cute! I want them.
« Last Edit: May 27, 2017, 11:01:42 PM by Shiroi Koumori »

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: May 28, 2017, 10:01:44 AM »
I'm thankful that they're doing that.
And they're receptive to fan responses.
And I still don't know what to choose. for the survey.

FFXV did a collab with a JP only mobile game. Chibi chocobros are cute! I want them.

Same here, I'm glad they're listening to the fans so actively. More games should do that, really, it'd mean more content for the fans and more money for the companies. A win-win situation.

Damn, of course it's Japan-only. They have all the good stuff...

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 29, 2017, 01:40:46 AM »
Hahaha... i updated the game and forgot to vote. LOL.
I'll just vote before May ends.

As for the chibi chocobros, i read/watched a youtube video showcasing the full questline in that game and the story is endearing. awwww... In a jist, the bros got transported into a new world (the world of that mobile game) and met with the protagonist. Protag has dad issues since he and his dad don't see eye to eye. Noct assures him that even if their means to an end are different, their goal is the same. Then the portal opens and the bros leave.
Noct is a powerhouse in that game.

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 29, 2017, 03:55:14 AM »
Hahaha... i updated the game and forgot to vote. LOL.
I'll just vote before May ends.

As for the chibi chocobros, i read/watched a youtube video showcasing the full questline in that game and the story is endearing. awwww... In a jist, the bros got transported into a new world (the world of that mobile game) and met with the protagonist. Protag has dad issues since he and his dad don't see eye to eye. Noct assures him that even if their means to an end are different, their goal is the same. Then the portal opens and the bros leave.
Noct is a powerhouse in that game.

That sounds like a sweet story, really. Nocto being warm and caring like that, those have always been my favourite moments in the game. He might act cool and indifferent, yet he's anything but.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: May 29, 2017, 09:28:52 PM »
Noct is a cute sweet dork.

Anyway, new free item up at FFXV's PSN: Trendy Outfit.
"Sleek and stylish, this ensemble for Noctis features some of Lucis's hottest items: the Behemoth souvenir jacket, the King of Lucis pendant, and the Caelum watch!"

With Jacket : Designed to defend against stat-reducing status aliments.

No Jacket: Allows the wearer to move freely and land critical hits more easily.

Nice!

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: May 30, 2017, 05:42:23 AM »
Noct is a cute sweet dork.

Anyway, new free item up at FFXV's PSN: Trendy Outfit.
"Sleek and stylish, this ensemble for Noctis features some of Lucis's hottest items: the Behemoth souvenir jacket, the King of Lucis pendant, and the Caelum watch!"

With Jacket : Designed to defend against stat-reducing status aliments.

No Jacket: Allows the wearer to move freely and land critical hits more easily.

Nice!

Will download this bad boy soon. Sexy Nocto is sexy.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2017, 01:51:43 AM »
Will download this bad boy soon. Sexy Nocto is sexy.

30 years old wedding Nocto is the sexiest!

And I voted for the line of lucis. I figured that since a lot of people will vote for the rest, I need to show Squeenix that I want this one too.

My fanart: http://shiroikoumori.deviantart.com/art/Noctis-and-Luna-in-Altissia-Embroidery-683666567
Will Squeenix even be aware of this....

Offline DraculaCronqvist

• Demon King
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2017, 03:40:20 AM »
Good strategy - maybe that way, they'll see that we want it all. XD

Also, that fanart is very cute~ Nicely done!

Tags: