Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: The first sign rises with the full moon.  (Read 982533 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: The first sign rises with the full moon.
« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2015, 07:08:10 AM »
Oh well, 1 day more to learn if this true or not. If true, then i'll find another reason to be more active here, but if not, then the shadows will devour me...........
Ruler of Chaos

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #61 on: May 03, 2015, 07:34:21 AM »
Something about CV: The Twin Moons fan project? At least that's what I get from this...

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #62 on: May 03, 2015, 08:09:15 AM »
Wow this topic is gaining comments fast.....just don't want people to get there hopes up to much, I'm already seeing many around the web jump with glee and excitement.

Don't get me wrong I want this to be true sooooooooooo bad, its well known I'm a big IGA fan around here, but this IGAvANIA guy could very much be a fan trying to get a rise out of the community and troll the CV fanbase since its pretty well known that the Castlevania fanbase has felt pretty neglected and anxious in the Castlevania games news department.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #63 on: May 03, 2015, 08:17:35 AM »
+1
Wow this topic is gaining comments fast.....just don't want people to get there hopes up to much, I'm already seeing many around the web jump with glee and excitement.

Don't get me wrong I want this to be true sooooooooooo bad, its well known I'm a big IGA fan around here, but this IGAvANIA guy could very much be a fan trying to get a rise out of the community and troll the CV fanbase since its pretty well known that the Castlevania fanbase has felt pretty neglected and anxious in the Castlevania games news department.

Shiroi Koumori verified that the the email IGAVANIA was using was the same as Quarterwomann, who had a hand in the September teaser at PAX. So unless this is a cruel, sick joke to crush the Castlevania fanbases souls even more than it already has, this thing is happening.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 08:24:17 AM by Kingshango »

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #64 on: May 03, 2015, 08:48:42 AM »
Shiroi Koumori verified that the the email IGAVANIA was using was the same as Quarterwomann, who had a hand in the September teaser at PAX. So unless this is a cruel, sick joke to crush the Castlevania fanbases souls even more than it already has, this thing is happening.

This. This goes all the way back to the PAX event where this was teased. And seeing as IGA put his dream project on hold that same month, the project in question never got a crowdfunding event.

Put two and two together: this project is very likely the work of Koji Igarashi. It vanished when he put what he was doing on hold, only until recently. And consider the timing of it, that all of this starts to happen and resurface on the 28th anniversary of the release of the original Castlevania in North America.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 08:51:03 AM by Foffy »

Offline piscesdreams

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #65 on: May 03, 2015, 08:57:23 AM »
I remain hopefully skeptic. If it is real, then as long as we get a whip-slinger I am in.

I have always been very vocal that I did not always like every Iga game, however, he is very capable of a great game and I think the Konami powers that be forced some of the odd decisions. Like I said, if he has full control I am in.

That said, if this is a hoax I will be slightly surprised due to the timing and the way things are lining up. Here's to hoping for some good gaming news for once. We need it.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: May 03, 2015, 09:05:31 AM »
Interesting...

I can't wait to see how this plays out!
The worst monsters are human.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: May 03, 2015, 09:11:39 AM »
I am also skeptical. If this game gets a release then I'll buy it. If this is a hoax then its back to square 1 for us.

PS. Welcome to the dungeon IGAVANIA. Please don't tease the fanbase..?  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline deadsanto123

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #68 on: May 03, 2015, 10:19:14 AM »
If this is real... holy shit

Offline FlyingMudBlock

• Hunter in Training
  • Eternally flying around...
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2015, 11:41:00 AM »
I don't know guys...
if this is real then i hope it's not on KickStarter, because if it's on that thing...
then there's a 95.9% chance we are bound to have an SJW in the dev team or as Community Mananger.
and then in the end you will have a Liberal or Feminazi propaganda instead of a game, or with GOOD luck... a mediocre game.
so my advice is...
Hold your "Hype horses", be a little patient and investigate very well before throwing any money at it.
i know this is what you guys wanted a long time but look at megaman fans as a good example of what i'm telling, full hype super sayan, threw money like crazy and big promises from the dev team, look at them in the end...

crappy game, feminazi SJW happy.
so, like i said... if this is real, but i mean IF, then be extra extra carefull and do some very deep investigation on the dev team and more before throwing any money at all, even if it's IGA himself.

that's all folks.

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2015, 11:47:02 AM »
I don't know guys...
if this is real then i hope it's not on KickStarter, because if it's on that thing...
then there's a 95.9% chance we are bound to have an SJW in the dev team or as Community Mananger.
and then in the end you will have a Liberal or Feminazi propaganda instead of a game, or with GOOD luck... a mediocre game.
so my advice is...
Hold your "Hype horses", be a little patient and investigate very well before throwing any money at it.
i know this is what you guys wanted a long time but look at megaman fans as a good example of what i'm telling, full hype super sayan, threw money like crazy and big promises from the dev team, look at them in the end...

so, like i said... if this is real, but i mean IF, then be extra extra carefull and do some very deep investigation on the dev team and more before throwing any money at all, even if it's IGA himself.

that's all folks.

Please do not bring that bs here.

Offline shelverton.

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention.
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2015, 11:48:39 AM »
*tries very hard to ignore the troll that just appeared. Must. Not. Feed. It*

Offline Foffy

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2015, 11:50:29 AM »
I don't know guys...
so my advice is...

that's all folks.

Do not make assumptions before we know who's even involved. All we know is this is IGA's game, and the 8-4 guys are promoting it. We don't know who he's gotten to develop the game, or even if the likes of Michiru Yamane is on board.

Take it easy, mang.

Offline FlyingMudBlock

• Hunter in Training
  • Eternally flying around...
    • Awards
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2015, 12:08:45 PM »
+1
WOW!!...
all the half agressive comments and the memes, don't worry guys, i'm not a GaymerGate supporter here.
and i'm not demanding for mad stuff or anything like that, just friendly advice so in the future no one ends up hurt or joining crazy political movements and stuff.
so... take that advice as you wish, for me is just a friendly advice, not GG propaganda.

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2015, 12:21:48 PM »
+1
I don't know guys...
so my advice is...

that's all folks.

THE FUCK you're talking about? Are you high or some shit?

Tags: