Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Off Topic / Re: Need a Programer!?
« Last post by Jop on Today at 07:20:08 AM »
I watch his chanel and some streams, he is a talented guy, sadly that I cant help him, his your friend? thats cool!
Lords of Shadow was just baffling. Its interesting how both Capcom and Konami tried to outsource a beloved franchise to a foreign company at around the same time, and then trashed the fans and critics for the poor reception of their games. We usually think of Japanese companies as being conservative and respectful...
The irony is, he DOES know things about Castlevania. His name is listed in the SotN credits, so even if he had minimal involvement throughout the years he shoulda had the same level of knowledge/experience as Igarashi. The difference between them is, he just wasn’t passionate about the series & his games reflect that
This story gave me flashbacks to the LoS era because of how representative it is of Cox's behavior as producer: demanding nothing but absolute praise for his reboot while slamming previous entries in the series and their fans. I'm not sure this was a calculated marketing strategy or if he really had suck a skewed perception of his own work.

I watched one interview with Cox which was about MoF and it sounded like he knew nothing about Castlevania. Judging by his games the proof was in the pudding.
Haha, well, that was just a teaser they couldn't put out in December. I hope the new update is coming soon, but as always, nothing is certain. If I had to bet though, I'd wager it's more likely than not IGA and the team will have something nice for us before January 31 ;D
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Should've let sleeping dinosaurs, lie
« Last post by Shiroi Koumori on Today at 02:03:39 AM »
I think I played Turok on PC (Windows 98). I never enjoyed that game genre and I don't even know where the game cd went. lol
LOL All the balls related comments!
This story gave me flashbacks to the LoS era because of how representative it is of Cox's behavior as producer: demanding nothing but absolute praise for his reboot while slamming previous entries in the series and their fans. I'm not sure this was a calculated marketing strategy or if he really had such a skewed perception of his own work.
Grant's main role in this series is gonna be as Trevor's balls' enemy.  He's just gonna kick em more.

And then he tries the same with Alucard only to realize his are apparently made from reinforced titanium
Cementing once again that Cox is indeed a giant, pretentious douchebag. I get the feeling one glare from Sakamoto shut him up during Samus Returns' development. Seriously, blacklisting is never an acceptable practice.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10