Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Random grief about Aria of Sorrow Debug mode VRAM Overflow  (Read 2374 times)

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
Random grief about Aria of Sorrow Debug mode VRAM Overflow
« on: August 21, 2016, 12:00:41 PM »

The process itself is nothing but boredom (needs 0HP status as start-up which sucks, since it turns out to be two completely different things on real console +real cartridge without emulator save states things; My skill is not THAT horned, especially the 0HP status tech), but I found myself curious about the VRAM overflow result on REAL hardware (Real console +real cartridge; in other words, what will happen in the original environment of game hardware)... as what's said in my description

(The VRAM overflow crash actually blew my PSP memory stick up about 3 years ago. A horrifying but real story. That's also the reason why I'm so curious about VRAM overflow result on real hardware cauz' it's my long-life nightmare)

If nobody here knows the result of real hardware test then I'm sorry
« Last Edit: August 21, 2016, 12:23:11 PM by Aceearly1993 »
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Offline Aceearly1993

• Nothing absolute
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • 1993P Doubleguy at Youtube
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
Re: Random grief about Aria of Sorrow Debug mode VRAM Overflow
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 02:16:56 AM »
Since there's no reply after all these days I may have second doubt about the planning...I will say I'm just a little bit too curious about the result, like how I treat other genre
I tried to reproduce the 0HP glitch and the  success rate is lower than 1/1000... Then the game crashed when finally get 0HP status and tried to reach the area where debug menu lied in it. Nailed it.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2016, 02:37:09 AM by Aceearly1993 »
"Did you know when one's most desperation time is? It's when he was beaten up by someone critically...
And he can't find who caused this."

Tags: