Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: anyone played Castlevania Fighter ? How to choose Loretta ?  (Read 3442 times)

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
anyone played Castlevania Fighter ? How to choose Loretta ?
« on: November 18, 2016, 07:09:13 AM »
I tried assigning start to something that isn't enter, either way and even in co-op, no button assigned to start responds. Ahhhh they should have given Loretta her own select spot.  I'm sure I have the latest version.

http://serio.piiym.net/cvbla/

All the other buttons/functions respond for different colors.   It is strange they give select spots to characters related to Castlevania, but not Loretta.  She has her own identity and unique moveset, she's not Stella's shadow.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
Re: anyone played Castlevania Fighter ? How to choose Loretta ?
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 07:45:05 AM »
You did hold start while selecting Stella, right?
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 08:18:13 AM »
You did hold start while selecting Stella, right?

As Vlad said, hold the start button down while selecting Stella, and you will then use Loretta. The same will function on Simon to use CV4 or CV1 Simon, or on Richter to use Rondo or DXC Richter, or on various other characters to use alternate versions.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 09:18:34 AM »
It is strange they give select spots to characters related to Castlevania, but not Loretta.  She has her own identity and unique moveset, she's not Stella's shadow.

Its because of how Mugen works, the only way to make a perfect duo sisters battle is by putting both on the same character file. So while this doesnt make much sense when playing as her, it does when fighting against both.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2016, 05:26:18 PM »
thanks all.  wow. I haven't considered holding start while pressing a confirm/action button.  lol   I thought I had to download a DLC patch or something and type it to the files or something complicated LOL.   ;D  Hurray!  The sisters reunited ^.^

Tags:

anything