Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: asking  (Read 2183 times)

Offline vertboten

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« on: August 14, 2016, 11:08:10 AM »
ahm.. Hi? I'm new here, ah.. how can I do to make MP gauge bigger than normal in castlevania sotn ps1? sorry for my English.. ahm.. this pic is from the back cover of castlevania sotn us version in PlayStation.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2016, 11:20:14 AM »
Your MP gauge stays visually constant throughout the game--it's the stat that increases, not the actual bar itself.

Also, duping your own thread isn't going to get you anywhere. One thread for the question is enough.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2016, 02:46:51 PM »
I erased the other thread.

As Dracula9 said, your MP bar doesn't grow in size, on the screen.
The stat it represents, however, IS growing.
Visually, spells will drain less 'blue' from the MP bar as you level up.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: