Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: New Castlevania SOTN LCD Price Check  (Read 2362 times)

Offline rob2053

• Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: December 06, 2016, 12:54:36 PM »
Well I asked about this a while back and didn't hear anything.  This has been up for a while and now he is doing an auction starting at a $1.  I haven't seen a new one come up on eBay besides his.  The opened ones go for $100.  I don't want to spend more then $300.  What are your thoughts? Is it going to go for more?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Tiger-Electronics-LCD-Castlevania-Symphony-of-the-Night-game-SotN-NIP-/282279835731?hash=item41b9307853:g:2pIAAOSwt7ZXo5F3

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 11:27:14 PM »
I have no idea on the price of that game. But if you are willing to buy up until a price, then just go for it until you're outbidded or you get the game.

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 02:21:48 AM »
Since it's sealed, it has the potential to go stupidly high. That's what's kept me from buying it over the years. Too much money for a Tiger handheld.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Belmontoya

• Composer/ Voice Actor
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2016, 02:31:01 PM »
I have an unsealed one with the original instruction manual I might be willing to sell.

I'm also open to selling an original copy of rondo of blood for the turbo duo and the Saturn SOTN import.
The worst monsters are human.

Tags: