Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
Fan Stuff / Re: Simon's Curse, metroidvania game based on Simon's Quest
« Last post by Wanhus on Today at 01:58:48 AM »
Sorry that I have been away of late. I'm currently working two jobs.
One is a trainee job so I can graduate from uni so I don't have too much free time currently =/
Ill try to work on this again next week, I'll try to make time =)
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: MULTI-DRAC
« Last post by Shiroi Koumori on Today at 01:18:55 AM »
fuck waffle's figured out the final boss of umbra, FUCK

plot we gotta go back to the drawing board

LOL!!!

No need to panic, just send waffle a box of bottled syrup.
« Last post by theplottwist on Today at 01:04:13 AM »

Waffle is too smart for his own goof
Fan Stuff / Re: Castlevania: Simon's Destiny
« Last post by Batandy on Today at 12:48:03 AM »
Cinemassacre's Mike Matei played a closed beta build of the game!
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Final Fantasy XV - Update Road Map
« Last post by Shiroi Koumori on Today at 12:30:31 AM »
There was another ATR from the Tokyo Game Show floor for FFXV and other SquareEnix games.
Someone from reddit translated these important updates.
Read them here: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/71x6ms/tokyo_game_show_2017_atr_reuploaded/

I really am excited for the single player version of comrades and the additional year of contents after Episode Ignis. YES!!!
« Last post by Dracula9 on Yesterday at 11:13:35 PM »

Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Metroid: Samus returns
« Last post by X on Yesterday at 10:08:15 PM »
But you don't hear that getting slammed.

That's cause we already slammed it, lol.
« Last post by zangetsu468 on Yesterday at 06:47:40 PM »
I seriously don't know why people are complaining that the game is taking visual and audio cues from other Metroid games like it's gaming blasphemy. Zelda ALBW basically ripped the overworld from ALTTP, and it ripped music from OOT, and it's a Nintendo game! But you don't hear that getting slammed. Not that I think either are bad games (Metroid SR isn't thus far).

The only gripes I have are the dpad not being useable, and the game would've looked much better with a higher framerate, but it still looks decent. 
« Last post by X on Yesterday at 11:12:52 AM »
That's an interesting comic. Although it is redundant in the Dracula speech bubbles as he is both the king of vampires as well as the prince of darkness. Those are not separate things when it comes to Dracula.

Most of the Dracula (second form) fights are similar so there wouldn't be a need to have every single one of them in a multi-Drac showdown. But to have every single second fight that was different then the one before would be a trial for sure. The player would need to select the best Belmont for the job in order to live through it. That being the case I would elect Simon from SCV4. He would have the greatest chance of succeeding due to his multiple whip strikes. He can tag Dracula from any angle and not have to worry about running of of sub-weapon ammunition.
« Last post by X on Yesterday at 11:03:14 AM »
I remember the SA-X chase and it is not the quite the same. There was only SA-X and no auto-screen movement to catch/kill you. That and you could stall the SA-X with your charged ice beam or ice missiles. No such thing here. It's a death gauntlet that you can't mess up or you start over again. Having to tap the screen to equip the necessary items in order to get through the gauntlet -while going through it- is a recipe for disaster. I've done similar gauntlets in other games, but I wasn't juggling with the stylus in order to equip what I need while trying to control Samus to keep ahead of the grinder. It is ridiculous.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
anything