Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
This story gave me flashbacks to the LoS era because of how representative it is of Cox's behavior as producer: demanding nothing but absolute praise for his reboot while slamming previous entries in the series and their fans. I'm not sure this was a calculated marketing strategy or if he really had suck a skewed perception of his own work.

I watched one interview with Cox which was about MoF and it sounded like he knew nothing about Castlevania. Judging by his games the proof was in the pudding.
Haha, well, that was just a teaser they couldn't put out in December. I hope the new update is coming soon, but as always, nothing is certain. If I had to bet though, I'd wager it's more likely than not IGA and the team will have something nice for us before January 31 ;D
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Should've let sleeping dinosaurs, lie
« Last post by Shiroi Koumori on Today at 02:03:39 AM »
I think I played Turok on PC (Windows 98). I never enjoyed that game genre and I don't even know where the game cd went. lol
LOL All the balls related comments!
This story gave me flashbacks to the LoS era because of how representative it is of Cox's behavior as producer: demanding nothing but absolute praise for his reboot while slamming previous entries in the series and their fans. I'm not sure this was a calculated marketing strategy or if he really had such a skewed perception of his own work.
Grant's main role in this series is gonna be as Trevor's balls' enemy.  He's just gonna kick em more.

And then he tries the same with Alucard only to realize his are apparently made from reinforced titanium
Cementing once again that Cox is indeed a giant, pretentious douchebag. I get the feeling one glare from Sakamoto shut him up during Samus Returns' development. Seriously, blacklisting is never an acceptable practice.
Fan Stuff / Re: DSVania editor in-depth ROM analysis
« Last post by Pemburu Vampir on Yesterday at 08:21:39 PM »
Nothing really new since I've been playing around with the DS Vanias since 2010. There is one weird creature with big round head which is unused in OoE.
That's very poor behavior on Cox's part. You don't blacklist someone for asking a question. He could have simply given a response to explain why, but instead took the low road.

I thought it was for saying "Liar liar pants on fire" when Cox claimed Trevor wasn't Alucard.  ;D

Anyway, I'm pretty sure he did it on grounds of "dropping a spoiler" or something like that. Which is, well, flimsy.
Wooo Konami being insane and paranoid and petty and alienating the people who make them money.

Never heard that one before.

also: lol Cox can't accept that he made a dumb character backstory decision in a bad DS game.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10
anything