Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10
Fan Stuff / Re: Spritework Request & Showcase Thread
« Last post by Jop on December 12, 2017, 08:42:16 AM »
Nop, I make That Julius based a lot from theplottwist, If I make that shading it was because I have a work to look and know what to do.
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Is a Castlevania revival possible?
« Last post by EstebanT on December 12, 2017, 07:39:58 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EROcrezHwhE

Check out how much of this is Castlevania themed. Konami definitely still remembers Castlevania.
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Monster Hunter World beta is amazing !!
« Last post by affinity on December 12, 2017, 07:10:06 AM »
the devs are interested in PC, though they dont have a date for it.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTKwaxo3BD5O2R5-ym0DvHeveS9_MMblO
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Do you have gaming injuries?
« Last post by zangetsu468 on December 12, 2017, 06:22:16 AM »
Losing my voice...
Fan Stuff / Re: Simon's Quest Re-imagining Idea.
« Last post by Bloo on December 12, 2017, 04:33:10 AM »
Ok, but please tell me 8 palettes with 3 colors and 1 universal color is still a thing.

Think more or less the limitations Shovel Knight sticks to. I'm not willing to compromise potential detail for sake of colour faithfulness. However, I'm not going to use colour where it is not necessary.
Fan Stuff / Re: Simon's Quest Re-imagining Idea.
« Last post by Undead Waiter on December 12, 2017, 03:39:55 AM »
Quite the opposite. NES doesn't have enough variety in vibrant colours IMHO.Thinking about setting myself at an 80 colour limit. (as opposed to NES's 64 colours)
Ok, but please tell me 8 palettes with 3 colors and 1 universal color is still a thing.
General Castlevania Discussion / Re: Is a Castlevania revival possible?
« Last post by JR on December 12, 2017, 02:43:24 AM »
Plus the Netflix series received largely positive reviews I'm sure Konami has been paying attention to that

That's what I'm hoping can help pull it out of pachislot hell. The franchise really has nothing else going for it right now, especially under Konami's ownership. I hope for the best, but expect the worst.
Off Topic / Re: Help! My new TV is too big for 1 man to unbox (not a humble brag)
« Last post by JR on December 12, 2017, 02:39:15 AM »
Damn, sounds like a good problem to have...sort of...

Maybe lay it flat with the screen side facing up, and pull it out of the box that way? Not sure.
Hardcore Gaming 101 / Re: Do you have gaming injuries?
« Last post by JR on December 12, 2017, 02:36:19 AM »
bruh i've got carpal and ulnar and radial and i'm pretty sure cubital tunnels

in both arms

you ain't gonna find more empathy for that shit lol, it fuckin' sucks

I used to get tingling and numbness in my ulnar and radial nerves...bugged the crap out of me. I think it was the combination of weightlifting and working with my hands. But then I got a managerment position and didn't have to use tools on a daily basis anymore, and it went away. But now I can't lift until my AC joint problem clears up. Good times.

Off Topic / Help! My new TV is too big for 1 man to unbox (not a humble brag)
« Last post by Bengr Hausve on December 12, 2017, 01:21:39 AM »
I honestly don't know how to unbox this TV. I'm alone with this. How should I start to unbox this? I want it now, but I honestly think I might not have the brawn.  :-[ Should I just go for broke?  :P

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10