Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: VRChat  (Read 6238 times)

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« on: January 06, 2018, 11:34:36 AM »
Anyone played around with this?
It's free
It's early access
doesn't actually require VR equipment (though it is meant for it)
It's full of anime tiddys.

You can even import your own avatars if you can figure out blender and Unity shenanigans.

I imported a familiar face.

There's even a guy who imported Firelink Shrine and just sits there as various NPC's with a soundboard.

Very little Castlevania stuff, though. Seems like a prime area for expansion imo, but it seems to be pretty hard to find Castlevania models, much less ones you don't need to rig yourself.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2018, 11:43:14 AM by Flame »
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline AdrianTepes

• Floating Vampire Jesus
  • Hunter in Training
  • Awards 2017-09-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2018, 03:53:02 PM »
I watched a couple of hilarious videos of VRchat on YouTube recently so I'm tempted to play this.
I also thought about getting Dracula or Alucard as avatars too, but I fear I have no patience for Unity shenanigans.
Glad to see someone else had the same idea and actually made it a reality.
"I realize that none of us has any real control over our fate. We are like leaves on the wind to be blown wherever we may. "

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2018, 07:00:15 PM »
Yeah I imported Alucard too.

It's all just a learning process is all.

I'd kill for a 3D model of SotN Alucard though, so I can use a soundboard. But that doesnt exist sadly. At least, not any good ones.

hell, I can barely find a good Richter from Dracula X Chronicles. I got a model, but rigging is such a pain
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2018, 01:41:38 PM »
You show me dah wey?

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 01:44:03 AM »
You show me dah wey?

clicks tongue.
spit on it.
LOL

Tags:

anything