Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: were do you stand on the belmonts having supernatural powers  (Read 7876 times)

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: were do you stand on the belmonts having supernatural powers
« Reply #15 on: November 11, 2016, 11:06:57 PM »
I think Juste would be better called a Magic Knight. TV tropes also has a page on that with Juste in it.  ;)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #16 on: November 12, 2016, 07:29:37 AM »
They should have magic powers.
After all, there's a little Alucard in all of them.

**shotsfired**
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: November 12, 2016, 10:48:15 AM »
**shotsfired**

LOL! Well that would conveniently explain Juste's looks. But only if Sonia was still Canon (wish she was). Now there is no explanation and Juste is 'just' another wannabe Alucard.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #18 on: November 12, 2016, 12:19:06 PM »
Game Theory: Sonia is Leon?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #19 on: November 12, 2016, 02:24:31 PM »
if Sonia was still Canon (wish she was).

Yeah its odd that they took it out the timeline shame too, even if one didn't  like the backstory she had in Legends. They could have just changed it and still kept her.

I could craft a bow and arrow. Doesn't mean I'm the best person to use it. I can't shoot an arrow from a bow worth shit, so even if I make it to suit my tastes, there's still going to be someone that can make my bow truly shine (if it was a good enough bow).
I could craft a bow and arrow. Doesn't mean I'm the best person to use it. I can't shoot an arrow from a bow worth shit, so even if I make it to suit my tastes, there's still going to be someone that can make my bow truly shine (if it was a good enough bow). [/quote]

Yes but all due respect, this is a man who made it magic, and when you make something like that you have a very intimate knowledge, of that weapon.
And as he planed to use it on his daughter and Walter,
the whip has to be perfect.

It has to suit his height, Wight & hand size. like most custom weapons made by expert craftsman. you don't what to trust your life to something that isn't 100% working.

and he must have been quite  good with his whip, as he got all the way to Walter, and must have had to fight some of bosses,as some seem to remember him. he never fought with Joachim Armster, I'm guessing that maybe you didn't need the orbs, of he found away  to get round it. Something that Walter may have fixed after Rinaldo Gandolfi came to kill him. but it is odd as Walter must have planed for someone to kill Joachim Armster to get his orb, but thinking about it.

It could be that he gave the green orb to someone else, but the monster who was the new holder was just too weak and died.
So Walter didn't bother to bring him back, and just sent the orb back to Joachim Armster, as you might as well use him if he's there. and Walter must be able to bring his monsters back to life, as Dracula can. And like I said Gandolfi must have beaten some of them. I will admit that he may not have killed the ones he fought, maybe just subdued them.

I do find it odd what the succubus said, as she made out that he couldn't  fight her, as she looked like his daughter, but he killed his daughter, so... if he had the vigour to do that then, I don't think he'd have held back. Maybe she used it and got the upper hand  and very nearly killed Gandolfi but she still
lost. And she must have thought  that she could have won if she used the same skill on Leon.

But all this aside he still made it to his daughter and Walter,  that is no easy thing to do, like at all, as loads of people died there.
So yes I must disagree with you on this. As he would have known the weapon well, and he must have had really skill with it, but due to Leon's Power he could just use it better,

but that's still makes it a feat for Leon, as like I said Gandolfi had real skill and your going to make your weapon the best you can. So your going to know all about it
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 10:35:23 AM by Guy Belmont »
Last son of family Belmont.

https://thebelmonthold.home.blog/

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: November 12, 2016, 07:07:42 PM »
I could craft a bow and arrow. Doesn't mean I'm the best person to use it. I can't shoot an arrow from a bow worth shit, so even if I make it to suit my tastes, there's still going to be someone that can make my bow truly shine (if it was a good enough bow).

This is the second time dude, I didn't say that, lol! I'm getting flack for this yet I do actually find it funny in an odd kinda way  ;D
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Guy Belmont

• Vampire Hunter
  • Master Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #21 on: November 13, 2016, 10:32:51 AM »
Oh god sorry, sorry, again really sorry. :-X :-X
Last son of family Belmont.

https://thebelmonthold.home.blog/

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #22 on: November 13, 2016, 02:18:44 PM »
I'm totally cool with Belmonts having super powers. I kinda got the vibe that they're like paladins in the sense that they're holy warriors. I think a Belmont could hold his own in a physical fight but divine power gives them their super powers.

Tags:

anything