Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Final Fantasy XV - Update Road Map  (Read 44800 times)

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #105 on: August 02, 2017, 05:49:07 AM »
FFXV Comrades expansion beta is up for predownload
you dont need a PC nor phone to find it.  on PS4, just go to store, use search, and as you select the letters for Comrades, the beta should appear on the search list.  it's about 12.85 gigs 

it better include female avatar creation, with at least one good feminine face, and one good feminine hairstyle that's at least shoulder length.

don't screw this up SE.   just as GTA Online, Pokemon, Fire Emblem Fates, and Playerunknown's Battlegrounds made millions more with female avatars, FFXV Comrades can convince more people to buy season pass and even FFXV to play the full version of FFXV Comrades fulltime, but it has to provide the basic freedoms and options all games should have.  they can finally end the sausage fest with this expansion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPXtJwvlA5Y

« Last Edit: August 02, 2017, 07:32:36 AM by affinity »

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #106 on: August 03, 2017, 06:39:29 PM »
This is a video of the beta's female avatar customization.
There are empty slots for more hairstyles (so far only 2 short hairstyles are available. I assume they will add longer hair in the actual release).

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #107 on: August 08, 2017, 10:13:52 AM »
Thanks for sharing!   they really should add beautiful long hairstyles to the full version, as well as more ancestor face templates, since those will determine how much different and better faces we can create in the full version .    I know the beta is online only, but the full version really should be playable offline too since it has a solo mode. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhLAL1otqa0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iNrW8HAircQ

the 11th is the beginning of the new beta test as well as a update to improve matchmaking (that update I think is added on the 10th)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0j4M0ztKm7s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qd54rbt6BVM

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #108 on: August 08, 2017, 10:48:55 PM »
+1
I'm sure there will be more ancestor faces in the full version. I laughed at the chocobo mascot costume.
I hope the full version would be playable offline. I don't have PS+ and I have no plans of subscribing to that service.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2017, 03:28:14 AM »
Alright! Gamescom announcements!
A Windows edition, a mobile edition, 4 player co-op multiplayer content, and even more free updates

PC EDITION! Gorgeous. I'm expecting a barrage of wallpapers once this is out, LOL.

And, for thsoe who didn't bother to play the game on the Playstation4/XboxOne. There's this kawaii chibi mobile edition.

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #110 on: August 24, 2017, 06:45:19 PM »
oh yea Comrades should be playable offline

also hurray after season 1 DLCs are out, they could create Episode Lunafreya DLC!!

the other characters benefitted from episode DLC, Lunafreya most of all would benefit from it

it's great an interviewer got them to think more about making Lunafreya DLC happen, though FFXV fans can shower Square Enix and Final Fantasy twitter and facebook with more Episode Lunafreya requests!  they could even add a free mode so all story characters are playable in the main game, including Lunafreya!!

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1423384&page=1

https://www.polygon.com/platform/amp/2017/8/24/16198028/final-fantasy-15-female-charaters-lunafreya-dlc

well PC version very likely will make Lunafreya playable for the whole game, especially with the mod support and PC modders talent modifying games in more ways with more playables and stuff.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #111 on: August 25, 2017, 02:09:40 AM »
I also am looking forward to Episode: Luna. Since Tabata wants it to happen, it will happen. :)
So, would there be a season pass 2? I wouldn't mind, but if it is an addendum to the current season pass, I'd be ecstatic!

The Fishing VR (Monsters of the Deep) will also have a female avatar creation thing with shoulder length hair.
http://press.na.square-enix.com/fn/07_Avatar_01.jpg?shared/showfile.asp?r=2017&pk=0&a=full&i=2164&f=07_Avatar_01%2Ejpg

But the best shocking news today is the Assassin's Creed collab! Whoooooo!

When fandoms collide! SQUEEEEEEE~♪

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #112 on: September 21, 2017, 02:14:05 AM »
With the Tokyo Game Show underway. Here are the new trailers for FFXV.

Comrades trailer. NICE! Take note of the music composer.

Monster of the deep. C'mpn... I need a dating sim with the bros already.

Universe trailer for TGS. Skip to 1:06 for episode ignis. 2:15 onwards for more updates for the main game.
YES! for more hunt capacity and additional story content (Luna and Shiva!!!). They are listening to the fans. :)

Extra stuff for Dissidia NT. Finally, Noctis is shown warping on the screen @1:42

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #113 on: September 24, 2017, 12:30:31 AM »
There was another ATR from the Tokyo Game Show floor for FFXV and other SquareEnix games.
Someone from reddit translated these important updates.
Read them here: https://www.reddit.com/r/FFXV/comments/71x6ms/tokyo_game_show_2017_atr_reuploaded/

I really am excited for the single player version of comrades and the additional year of contents after Episode Ignis. YES!!!

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #114 on: October 31, 2017, 02:20:46 AM »
The trailer for Episode Ignis has so much feels!

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #115 on: November 15, 2017, 12:43:13 AM »
The Comrades Multiplayer Expansion is out now!
7.5 gb... oh boy. I might download it sometime.
At least those who already played it said that it can be played offline with AI companions, so yay!

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #116 on: November 15, 2017, 07:51:25 PM »
FFXV Comrades is a super ultimate masterpiece of masterpieces!!

WOOOOW now this is how RPGs should be designed!! Avatar creation options are amazing and even better than the beta version, and Comrades really empowers the player with more freedoms and personalized roleplaying!! this is sooo AMAZING! and even though initially I was only playing this for the gameplay and not expecting much of a story, it's awesome how it actually has its own story from player's perspective and with avatar silent protagonist style, that leaves things more open to freedom of identity and more customizable emotional immersive roleplaying!! Comrades is our story!!    superior to premade protagonist in every way, and Comrades has the standards for player creation and personalized customization!!  and it has the perfect blend of single player and multiplayer!!

they just gotta patch that glitch where completing quests with players causes the "next exp" to mess up and not level up (can only gain exp and level up with a team of a.i. currently), but after that issue is fixed it's gonna be more epic ! of course soloers dont care cause they only use a.i. partners anyways, but social players find more fun playing alongside other players online and its soo cool seeing each player's own personally chosen appearance, name and stuff. ^.^ you can also choose your birthplace, which influences attributes too. there's tons of great things to say about it, and there's tons of great things to discover!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ylH1ZcTE_Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va0djAyrUis

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6DTv4K7Kx0

FFXVI, rpgs in general, heck all games from now on should follow Comrades example and game design fundamentals!! oh my waffles if Castlevania series had a format like Comrades, except Castlevania themed, it would be even more addicting than the 6 players co op Castlevania HD on X360/PS3.

Comrades is absolute GENIUS!!
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 07:54:06 PM by affinity »

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #117 on: November 15, 2017, 09:21:50 PM »
That's good to know. My PS4 showed signs of overheating after I finished downloading comrades, so i had to shut it down.
(It has its own personal fan blowing on the vents. The temperature in my country is abnormally hot right now coupled with a slow download speed....)
I'll get to play it maybe by December or earlier, whenever I have the time and the temperature drops a little.

@affinity: How long did it take you to build your avatar? And which birthplace did you choose?

birthplace stats table
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 10:45:11 PM by Shiroi Koumori »

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #118 on: December 14, 2017, 11:21:01 PM »
The new update + episode Ignis took a total download time of 9 hours! OMG!
I still haven't started playing Ep. Ignis and the internet is filled with spoilers. /sigh. Must stay away from youtube.

Offline Jazz Paladin Productions

• Vampire Hunter
  • I was summoned here to pay tribute
    • Jazz Paladin On Facebook
    • Awards
« Reply #119 on: December 15, 2017, 01:07:41 PM »
Ignis has some good new exposition that is pretty essential for filling in some of the blanks from the main game.

My wife and I were able to "guess" these certain elements earlier in the year, and Ignis was (finally)able to confirm our theories. We were both quite mad though that there was so much that we had to "guess" at, and speculate, especially what amounts to major plot lines and gaps.

With that being said, this content should have been in the main game. There were way too many holes in it to begin with.

But with that being said, Episode Ignis is the best yet...

Jazzyvania: Symphonies of the Knight now available on CD/ Digital platforms! Groove on!

Tags:

anything