Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Star Fox 2 Playthrough  (Read 4520 times)

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« on: September 30, 2017, 09:03:26 PM »
+1
Uzo & I are doing a Star Fox 2 playthrough NOW on his Twitch channel -

www.twitch.tv/marcdwyz

Come watch me yell like a big dumb idiot while Uzo's being a dick. So standard procedure.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline affinity

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2017, 09:51:11 AM »
nintendo really are a disgrace and so backwards not building upon Star Fox 2's legacy. Star Fox Zero should have included Miyu, Fay, SFA Krystal, and newcomers to the Star Fox team.   it took a SNES rerelease to even bother bringing back Star Fox 2 at all. and they are so dumb they didn't even bother porting it to Switch.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/olliebarder/2017/06/30/nintendo-explains-why-star-fox-2-skipped-virtual-console-and-came-to-the-snes-classic-edition/#64919ef41fe0

they are so lazy, cheap and senile with their products and decisions, I don't trust nintendo these days.

Tags: