Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Eclipse of Darkness (Script)  (Read 5418 times)

Offline The_Bizarre_Tr00per

• Ruler of Nosgoth
  • Vae Victus - suffering to the conquered.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
Castlevania: Eclipse of Darkness (Script)
« on: November 21, 2017, 05:02:35 PM »
Hello there, The_Bizarre_Tr00per here, and tonight/day i decided to share with you fellow Castlevania fans a fanfiction i've been developing since this year, it's about Julius Belmont's son Jason Belmont, who's Jason Belmont you ask? well there: http://castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/index.php?topic=8398.0 there you have it tough i really should update his biography, anyways his story is a trilogy: Ecplise of Darkness (the beginning of his story), The Ancient Seal & Belmont's Legacy.

I'll just leave a little trailer for the 1st fanfiction story Eclipse of Darkness, with this song by Agnes Obel as the trailer song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32kYH6XZrIo

And the trailer begin's in 3... 2... 1!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*song starts*

?: For many generations, the Belmont Clan fought and defeated Dracula untill his evil has been undone by your father, Julius Belmont.

?: Do you understand what this means Jason?

Jason: Tell me... Master Alucard.

Alucard: You have been chosen, by your family's heirloom...

Jason: The Vampire Killer...

*Cut to Jason training with Alucard at swordplay*

Alucard: Your swordsman skill has grown Jason, but you still have much to learn!

*Cut to Jason talking with Curtis Lang*

Jason: What is it like to wield the Vampire Killer?

Curtis: It take's time to master it, but with if you were to wield it, it would recognize you immediately.

Jason: Because i'm a Belmont...?

Curtis: Because it is your rightful heirloom!

*Cut to Jason confronting Succubus from SotN*

Succubus: Tell me little boy, what is your name?

Jason: My name is Jason, and i... am a Belmont!

Succubus: Oh my, a Belmont you say... prove it!

*Cut to Jason talking to his Father*

Jason: You said you defeated Dracula, he would never be ressurected because he died!

Julius: He did died, his body did anyway...

*Cut to Jason fighting with an older Soma against monsters*

Jason: Was fighting with my father always been like those?

Soma: You could say more or less Kid.

*Final cut to an ominous voice*

?: At long last we finally meet... Belmont!

Jason: W-Who are you!?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
and that's the trailer, i hope it's ok because this idea has been stuck in my brain since the beginning of this year, i would welcome anyone who would be intrested in writing the story with me, also any form of criticism is welcome so i can write stories better  :)

This is The_Bizarre_Tr00per, signing out!
« Last Edit: November 21, 2017, 05:09:02 PM by The_Bizarre_Tr00per »
Given the choice - whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny - what was a king to do? But does one ever truly have a choice?  One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Tags: