Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Order of shadows gameplay trailer  (Read 13205 times)

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania Order of shadows gameplay trailer
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2007, 12:42:39 PM »
A figure for Sonia! Wow, now that would be cool, but i don't think Neca will ever do that.
Ruler of Chaos

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2007, 12:49:46 PM »
In Reply To #10

I agree, the music is horrible.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline Ed Oscuro

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2007, 12:57:40 PM »
Ugh, why is there a second topic about this issue? I already created one here:

http://castlevania.classicgaming.gamespy.com/forums/index.php?topic=24.0

I'm kinda toying with the idea of shuttering this one because people have gotten a bit angsty about things and not saying much of value...although I have a bit of personal interest in doing that, since the original topic was by me...

To explain what's going on with the story: Yes, Iga supported the team, at least publicly, but he also told them it wouldn't be part of the timeline. They don't seem to have a problem with it and they know the mobile phone platform is not the best thing to drive the format forward, so I wouldn't go crying about it on behalf of the poor developers.

There are actually no dates given in the game; that makes Order of Shadows something of a milestone in the series because it's essentially been retconned before release (of course that happened with the PSP Metal Gear games, I believe). However, it's not a big deal to the team, as they knew there are limitations to the mobile phone platform.

Of course, I've written up a start of a Walkthrough, although I think that there may be a "true ending" after a second fight with Dracula which I haven't been able to find yet.

The music hasn't bothered me the times I've listened to it, although I've listened to very little because I don't yet have my headphone adapter (I'm not ruining my ears with earbuds).

Tags:

anything