Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Dracula's Curse animated film  (Read 10722 times)

Offline Mathias Hyperion

• Vampire Hunter
  • Wanderer in time and space
    • The Forgotten Library
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
Castlevania: Dracula's Curse animated film
« on: October 19, 2008, 05:44:40 AM »
http://castlevaniadraculascurse.com/

It's still there. Seems to be progressing veeeeeeeeeeeeeery slowly. I'm still undecided about what sounds worse: any of the proposals for the plot of the live-action Castlevania film, or this animated thing with "the now-infamous Goat-****ing Scene".

Why can people just not get Castlevania right? When was there ever an opportunity (or a reason) to have sex with a goat in a Castlevania game?
"These are dark times. Times without hope." - Zobek

Offline Xadion

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania: Dracula's Curse animated film
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2008, 05:56:23 AM »
I thought it was a referance to goat-f-ing - I thought I remebered him posting the script and its 2 guys like in a bar and ones is like 'yada yada didnt u f- a goat?'

or something

both movie options I will seek out, as CV is in my blood!

Offline cecil-kain

• Lord and Host
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Operation Akumajo
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2008, 07:44:45 AM »
That bestiality shit has no business spoiling a classic Castlevania story --it's a tasteless distraction.

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 07:56:06 AM »
How do you know its even going to be ruined. Have you people even read what he wrote? There just talking about it, they're not going to show it. Calm down and wait til it comes out. People here love to jump to conclusions and love to bitch
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2008, 09:03:24 AM »
heh, don't forget about the "naked Alucard" scene and the whole "women and gay men need fan service too" thing.  i guess if you want Warren to write a script for you, you have to expect Warren's style and sense of humor to be in it.  i'm sure that overall that's a good thing and it'll work out.

Offline fallenangel86

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2008, 02:51:04 PM »
it's a guy in a bar, where trevor is currently hanging, talking about beating up a guy, who claimed to make love to his goat. couldn't be any further removed from a bestiality scene.

Offline cecil-kain

• Lord and Host
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Operation Akumajo
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2008, 06:20:07 PM »
In Reply To #6

I know --I read the text months ago now. And the scene is still tasteless.  It inspires no confidence in the rest of the script --perhaps we could have scenes of Dracula lecturing Isaac to stop sodomizing the fleamen with his favorite sceptre. Besides, even if it is a petty filler, there are far more legitimate approaches to a tavern scene --that would make more sense culturally and historically for the Castlevania universe.

All my opinion, of course...

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2008, 06:21:53 PM »
yeah really how the fuck did we go from a scene with a background conversion about some idiot fuckin a goat to ppl thinkin the movie has a full blown goat fuckin scene in it?

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #8 on: October 19, 2008, 11:07:42 PM »
I do agree however that it doesn't fit the context of Castlevania. Very weird. Nor for that matter does it make sense for Trevor to be in a dingy bar.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2008, 07:40:29 AM »
Is Alucard's appearance in this going to be like SotN or CV3?  The SotN version is much better.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2008, 07:49:48 AM »
Here's some concept art to give you an idea what Alucard might look like in the animated movie.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Animated_Dracula%27s_Curse_Concept_Art.jpg

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2008, 06:44:15 AM »
Here's some concept art to give you an idea what Alucard might look like in the animated movie.

http://castlevania.wikia.com/wiki/Image:Animated_Dracula%27s_Curse_Concept_Art.jpg

That sucks.  Hasn't any of these people played SotN?
Behold my power and tremble

Offline silvermoonlight

• A Gentle Ray of Moonlight
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2008, 08:13:52 AM »
Great art, bad concept.

I find the lack of detail disturbing.
The bottom line is, that unless a dedicated fan (or Konami) makes this movie, it's not going to turn out the way we want it to.
soma eyes sig" style="width:276px

Z.I.R.

« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2008, 09:00:33 AM »
>[/b]

I like them both but CVIII Alucard just looks cooler to me.

That sucks. Hasn't any of these people played SotN?

...this is a CVIII game, non? So why would you want Alucard to look the way he does in SotN?

Offline fallenangel86

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2008, 09:47:47 AM »
you do realize that's dracula on the left and alucard holding the sword, just behind trevor right? even still, i agree, i would prefer the cv3 look for alucard. looks 1000x more bad ass, like someone you wouldn't want to get on the bad side of.

Tags:

anything