Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: So if anyone wanted to try and make a Castlevania fan RPG...  (Read 2680 times)

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
Now is the time, because you can get the latest RPGMaker (normally $70) for as little as $1 on the humble sale right now. https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

I just mention it because I remember a few people tossing around the idea before. I know of another game forum that regularly makes RPGMaker games with members of the forum as NPCs. So I'd be interested in seeing what some of the members here could come up with.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 09:01:07 PM by Ratty »

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
Re: So if anyone wanted to try and make a Castlevania fan RPG...
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 12:00:25 PM »
I bought this bundle as soon as I got the email. Still havent messed with any of it tho

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
Re: So if anyone wanted to try and make a Castlevania fan RPG...
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 03:36:38 PM »
Honestly I already have the programs (), but any opportunity to give to charity through an indie gaming promotion is right up my alley.
"Stuff and things."

Tags:

anything