Castlevania LEGACY OF THE VAMPIRE HUNTER BY: Ran Guy CAST OF CHARACTERS __________________________________________ Curtis A. Belmont Count Vlad Tepes Dracula Angela Goldsmith Count Lorinthon Tadeus Albien Cyrano Albien Gregory Lecarde Adrian Farenheights Tepes Joel The Dark Knight ________________________________________________________ PROLOGUE Tadeus Albien, a brave vampire hunter, heard rumor of a vampire plotting the resurrection of Count Dracula. Tadeus asked around, hoping to find a clue of the vampire's whereabouts. Finally, he learned the vampire was in Count Dracula's very own castle, Castlevania. Tadeus entered the castle only never to return. Tadeus's brother, Cyrano, began to worry about his brother's disappearance. Then one day, Cyrano himself disappeared. People began to worry about the Albiens. One person in particular, Curtis A. Belmont. Curtis was Tadeus's best friend and the latest edition to the Belmont clan. Curtis wondered if the vampire Tadeus set out destroy had succeded in resurrecting the evil Count Dracula. He also wondered if he was capable of destroying Dracula if in fact he was alive again. Curtis, with Vampire Killer whip in hand, heads for Castlevania. Let us pray that he will return. CHAPTER 1 It was begining to turn dark outside. The citizens of the town of Warakiya began to enter their homes and lock the doors. Soon, the town looked completely desserted. Curtis stood outside, waiting. He knew something was going to happen. And it did. The graveyard outside of town began to fill the undead zombies. What a night this will be. Running, straight into the army of undead zombies, he fought for dear life against the oncoming evil. He was strong, and he knew it. But when the zombies began to outnumber him. He didn't hesitate to perform the Weapon Crash manuever with his Banshee Boomerang. "Not bad.," a voice said. It did not sound human. "So, you must be a Belmont." Curtis looked around. "Where are you?," Curtis said. He was tightly clutching the whip. A huge figure came from seemingly out of nowhere. Wearing huge armor and holding an enormus axe, Curtis asumed this to be an evil Axe Knight. But this was the Axe Lord, who ruled over all the Axe Knights in Castlevania. "I cannot have you interfering with the Count's plans.," the Axe Lord stated. Count? He didn't mean Dracula...did he? The Axe Lord swung the huge axe barely missing Curtis's head. Curtis came to his senses and threw the boomerang at the Axe Lord. The Axe Lord stumbled back. Then Curtis rushed forward with a whip uppercut, which Richter once used. The Axe Lord fell down. Pulling out his dagger he continously stabbed at the Axe Lord's, now exposed, head. Curtis wiped the blood from the dagger. The undead had been defeated, for now. Tomorrow, he would head for Castlevania.