Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Spritework Request & Showcase Thread  (Read 1055578 times)

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
  • Whoa dude!what a horrible night for no beer.....
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #300 on: September 04, 2011, 12:06:41 PM »
+1
Too bad there is not a way to delete a post(unless someone knows how to). Well i'm probably not supposed to show these sprites anyways.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:28:44 PM by Las »

Taking Edward Scissorhands to a whole new level!

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #301 on: September 06, 2011, 07:23:05 PM »
+1
Seeing how this is for a project i'm taking it down. Please do not comment back!.  :'(
« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 07:29:45 PM by Las »

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #302 on: September 06, 2011, 10:56:08 PM »
Wow-wow,there! Hang on! What were these sprites intended for at the first place? For esco's sotn hack project? Does he REALLY need some soma-based animtions for Al?

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #303 on: September 07, 2011, 12:12:08 AM »
+1
I wasn't saying that to be offensive. Yeah these sprites are for ESCO. He made a good point about having things dl. I agree comletely. I probably shouldn't have posted these in the first place. Not anything against anyone but i've already gotten them pretty much taken care of anyways. Oh and yeah i already have some of the soma sprites started not done completely. I feel like i'm missing some animations. I think the ones i have got his arm goes diagonally up right. But i wanna say their are ones that go even further up. I need all his animations for him if possible, i just don't know if the sheet on him from spriters resource is 100% complete. I get the feeling some sheets are not. Well if you or anyone has a full sprite set including swinging fast sword weapons please let me know, i really need those sprites to continue with. Thanks ahead of time!

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2015 - Halloween Sprite Contest - First Place 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 2nd Place Award One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #304 on: September 07, 2011, 03:14:20 AM »
Right... :-X Aside from all that,I posted these for Megaman model T 101's viewing pleasure.. ;D
Yeah not much done in a few days,i know,cuz i had like,an hour a day ONLY to edit these..

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #305 on: September 07, 2011, 11:51:54 AM »
+1
@ Donoffrio. Hey those  sophia belmont sprites are really well well done. Very nice job! It'd be cool to see her in her entirety.

Offline Mega Man Model T 101

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #306 on: September 07, 2011, 03:55:08 PM »
Now that's a swell whipping, and ducking animation! Gonna make a gif to see how smooth it flows.:)

EDIT

Well Donoffrio, you most certainly made the exact right amount of frames to use the whip properly! See for yourself!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 04:31:54 PM by Mega Man Model T 101 »
The Legend shall live again....

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #307 on: September 07, 2011, 06:01:49 PM »
Hey that looks great.  Awesome that the little concept sprite has grown into a competent whip-person. :)
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #308 on: September 07, 2011, 07:27:43 PM »
+1
Damn i don't know what game sophia belmont is from but damn dude you really make her look kick ass. Holy toledo!Man she even has a bit of a spiderman style web shoot  appearence with that whip. Nice job once again on those sprites!

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #309 on: September 07, 2011, 10:31:50 PM »
Glad you liked it guys,yeah the gif looks great,i oledi checkd for myself! Btw sophia isnt from any castlevania official games dudelaw..her design was based on a Deviantart-artwork founded by megaman model t 101 for a fanmade project he's workin' on,which im currently helping him a little with. lol correct me if im wrong dude!
« Last Edit: September 07, 2011, 11:11:08 PM by Donoffrio »

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #310 on: September 07, 2011, 11:29:47 PM »
+1
Wow that's cool as hell, you 2 made your own character. Nice work! Sophia sounds like she'd be in the belmont clan too! Keep up the good work and yeah hope your game goes well!

Offline Donoffrio

• ladadee~
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #311 on: September 08, 2011, 02:14:41 AM »
Thanks! But credit and kudos still goes to the guy who made the deviantart. :-P

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #312 on: September 08, 2011, 03:52:49 AM »
New whip! emulates the PSX whip I wanted so badly!
Made half of the frames myself!

Don't mind the Simon/Richter thing, I wanted to get it done and all I could find were my workshop sprites...

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #313 on: September 08, 2011, 04:02:34 AM »
Don't mind the Simon/Richter thing, I wanted to get it done and all I could find were my workshop sprites...
LOL, you mean Simon/Trevor. :P
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #314 on: September 08, 2011, 04:06:06 AM »
LOL, you mean Simon/Trevor. :P

Yeah, I'm kinda sleepless and Deving again!

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

anything