Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Bloody Tears  (Read 2287 times)

Offline JILost

• Hunter in Training
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: July 11, 2009, 12:14:27 AM »
Some time in 2007, I set out to make a "definitive" version of Bloody Tears with elements of most versions in it -- the extra length and bass slide from Bloodlines, guitar solo from Chronicles, awesome harmonies from CV4, organ solo from Dracula X, and even the entire Legends version thrown in for good meaure.  Unfortunately, I could never get the latter two to "fit", so what I've finally ended up with is essentially a definitive "classic" version, shaped like most of the Chronicles versions.  I've always felt that the song was meant to be powerful and energetic (or perhaps my strong feelings for the song energized my perception), so this is also my attempt at creating something badass with it while still creating something that'd fit right in with its early 90s inspirations.

With all the useless babble out of the way:
http://www.purpleguppy.net/music/JILost%20-%20Castlevania%20-%20Bloody%20Tears.mp3

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 06:27:42 AM »
In Reply To #1

very nice. Strikes me very very much of the CV2 version just made modern. This and the Rondo versions are probably my favs Ive heard. And the piano version from that guy on youtube

Tags:

anything