Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Porting Order of Shadows?  (Read 11701 times)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #30 on: July 27, 2015, 06:14:37 AM »
Is the PM still in your inbox, by any chance?
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #31 on: July 27, 2015, 10:51:29 PM »
This is easily fixable. I have a you tube to mp3 converter program saved on my machine. This allows me to download stuff as well. Saved me a lot of time getting my hands on music that I couldn't find any other way.

Like Vlad stated, this gives you terribly compressed versions of the audio. Which is why if there's no direct audio download, then I don't bother.  :-\
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #32 on: July 28, 2015, 12:30:08 AM »
Like Vlad stated, this gives you terribly compressed versions of the audio.

I haven't noticed this yet. And that's because the program I'm using (Free Studio version 6.4) allows you to adjust the quality settings for what you're converting.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #33 on: July 28, 2015, 12:52:37 AM »
Conversion quality wouldn't matter, audio in youtube videos are internally transcoded to CBR 128.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Inccubus

• Wannabe Great Old One
  • Master Hunter
  • Warrior
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Vampire Killer (MSX)
« Reply #34 on: July 28, 2015, 04:35:35 PM »
The MP3's I have are CBR 128bit, so they might have been a rip.
I don't really remember where I got them.
Still better than the ones in the actual game.
Worst case scenario someone could cover them.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2015, 04:37:37 PM by Inccubus »
"Stuff and things."

Tags:

anything