Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Jason Belmont, The Modern Day Vampire Hunter  (Read 4168 times)

Offline The_Bizarre_Tr00per

• Ruler of Nosgoth
  • Vae Victus - suffering to the conquered.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania 64 (N64)
Jason Belmont, The Modern Day Vampire Hunter
« on: July 24, 2019, 01:09:24 AM »
In the year of 2010 i made a Castlevania OC called Jason Belmont!

He was an OC i made along with a friends OC back in Deviantart.

His story was that he was the youngest son of Julius Belmont and that was just this, so i decided to spice up that shit!

Now thank's to the help of ThePlotTwist, Shiroi Koumori and a huge variation of Forum members here is the new and re``vamped`` Jason!

heheh get it? revamped, it's a word play- ok i'll stop here

Name: Jason Isshin Belmont.
Race/Species: Human.
Nationality: Japanese-Romanian.
Language: English, Japanese.
Sex (Gender): Male.
Blood Type: AB-.
Birthday: 13th August 2037.
Current Age: 25.
Birth place: Kasai, Hyogo, Japan.
Orientation: Heterosexual.
Actual Height: 6''4.
Standing Height: 6''2.
Weight: 144lbs.

Outfit: He wear's a Blue Biker jacket (#3157FF R: 49 G: 87  B: 255), A shirt (#DADADA R: 218 G: 218 B: 218), Jeans (#404040 R: 64 G: 64 B: 64) & Leather Boots (#CDB259 R: 205 G: 178 B: 89)

Hair Style: DMC2 Dante's.
Eye Iris colour: #BCFAFF (R:188 G:250 B:255)
Hair colour: #804D4D (R:128 G:77 B:77)
Face Structure: a mixture between V's face and Richter's face.

English Voice Actor of choice: Brian Hanford.
Japanese Voice Seiyu of choice: Kazuyuki Okitsu.
Live Action actor of choice: either Ryan Gosling or Chris Hemsworth.

Relations: Julius Belmont (Father,Passed Away), Unknown Mother, Soma Cruz (Family Friend), Mina Hakuba (Family Friend), Hammer (Family Friend), Daniel Sinclair (Childhood Friend/Brotherly Bond), Alucard (Mentor/Father Figure), Yoko Belnades (Godmother), Natalie Andreas (Girlfriend), Garth Greyson (Friend/Rival), Samantha Clerval (Good Friend), Curtis Lang (Foster Father/Godfather), Michelle Danasty (Foster Mother).

Major Arcana: The Hierophant.

Weapons of choice: Vampire Killer & A Quicksilver Long Sword named Night-Bane.

Personality: Jason is introduced as a rough delinquent, but he has a gentle emphatic heart, and is loyal to those he likes. He is highly perceptive, intelligent and quick-witted while keeping a perpetually cool, slightly neutral or disinterested attitude, but when something related to Dracula's evil or an evil being were to harm his loved ones, he will absolutely go bat shit pissed off and won't stop 'till the enemy is down, however should he encounter a creature who's in pain or does something for a good reason, he will feel sympathy for said creatures that doesn't mean harm.

Facts about Jason Belmont!

Fact #1: Jason's favorite bands are Tool, Queen, Metallica, Genesis and DragonForce.

Fact #2: Jason's hobbies consist of: Staring at the stars at night, reading about cultures, collecting CD and Vinyls musics.

Fact #3: Jason's favorite drink is a cup of green tea.

Fact #4: His favorite movie when he was a child are Star Wars Episode 6: Return of the Jedi and Tim Burton's Batman.

Fact #5: his favorite music genre consist of: Vaporwave, Synthwave, Classic Rock 'n' Roll & Power Metal.

Fact #6: Jason has a sweet tooth and his favorite sweet snack is blueberries filled Daifukus.

Fact #7: If he were to ever have a Stand it'd be called Rainbow in the Dark.

Fact #8: Even when he's in foster care, he considered Alucard like a father figure.

Fact #9: Jason has practiced a few Martial arts such as: Iaido, Kendo, Judo, Wing Chun, Aikido, Karate, Krav Maga and Jujutsu.

Fact #10: Should he get a Persona, it would be Cerberus.

Jason's life story.
----------------------------------------
August 13 2037: After the events Ricordanza of the God's Abyss, Jason Isshin Belmont is born but his mother disappeared after his birth leaving Julius a single father.

June 20 2043: Jason has gotten interested in his Belmont lineage through the stories his Father and Alucard would often tell him.

July 7 2046: Sadly, Julius Belmont passed away due to old age, leaving young Jason parentless, at the funeral he said to Alucard he's afraid of being alone, Alucard reassured him that he is never alone, a month later Jason is put under the Foster Care of Curtis and Michelle.

April 6 2048: Jason began his Vampire Hunter training under the tutelage of Alucard and soma, 2 months later, Jason meet's Daniel Sinclair and Natalie Lecarde, they grew to become the best of friends.

March 13 2051: Jason during his training met his newly arrived rival Garth Greyson.

August 1 2054: Jason confessed his feelings to Natalie on how much she means a lot to him.

July 5 2056: Jason and Garth had both completed their training officially becoming full fledged Vampire Hunters, Jason and Natalie started dating eachothers, 2 months later, the events of Castlevania: Burden of Obscurity happens.

January 15 2058: Jason decided to discover more about his birth Mother and what she was like, as he learns more about his mother he gets more than he originally bargained with.
--------------------------------------------
So anyway if anyone have some advice's on how to improve my OC i'm all ears and up for improvisations because i feel i haven't made my OC relate able enough!

Fun note: He's basically if you put Richter Belmont, Jotaro Kujo & Vergil in a blender and pour the mixture in a human shape mold cake and you cook the cake to perfection with a sprinkle of Bloodborne and Baki, and basically if i play a game where i can create a character i'll use the opportunity to make Jason Belmont.

Man i really took my sweet time to come up with all of that and it took me what 2 years?! Man i need a drink!
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 08:25:44 PM by The_Bizarre_Tr00per »
Given the choice - whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny - what was a king to do? But does one ever truly have a choice?  One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Jason Belmont, The Modern Day Vampire Hunter
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 09:20:22 AM »
Does it state anywhere that Julius comes from Romania? He seems far too American-looking in the games.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

• Ruler of Nosgoth
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2019, 12:43:17 PM »
Does it state anywhere that Julius comes from Romania? He seems far too American-looking in the games.

Most of the Castlevania games (minus the Of Sorrow games and Bloodlines) take's place in Wallachia, Transylvania, Romania, so Julius would have some Romanian roots
Given the choice - whether to rule a corrupt and failing empire or to challenge the Fates for another throw, a better throw, against one's destiny - what was a king to do? But does one ever truly have a choice?  One can only match, move by move, the machinations of Fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2019, 05:31:17 PM »
That much is obvious considering his lineage. But what about Julius specifically? I'm just curious as I can't seem to find out anything about the main Belmont family line after Bloodlines.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

• Ruler of Nosgoth
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2019, 05:49:24 PM »
That much is obvious considering his lineage. But what about Julius specifically? I'm just curious as I can't seem to find out anything about the main Belmont family line after Bloodlines.

I have a theory that maybe Julius is American but not truly, as in he's got the American citizenship but he's like Half-Romanian and maybe Half-Irish or something, i mean i think what happened to the Belmont clan after SotN and before The Dracula Castle War of 1999, the Belmont clan started to migrate around the world.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2019, 05:55:25 PM by The_Bizarre_Tr00per »

Tags:

anything