Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: SotN Radio Drama?  (Read 55733 times)

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2009, 06:50:49 PM »
It looks like Konami's radio station is being terminated as of March 2009 (if I'm interpreting this right).
« Last Edit: March 25, 2009, 06:53:27 PM by Reinhart77 »

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
« Reply #136 on: May 09, 2009, 12:32:56 AM »
Oh it's sad, the radio drama's Konami page is no longer up.  All that's left is to hope for a CD.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: SotN Radio Drama?
« Reply #137 on: May 09, 2009, 02:41:08 PM »
I really hope that an English translation is done by someone other than CV fans.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2009, 02:44:27 PM by darkwzrd4 »
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Danial

• you now possess Dracula's Wallet
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: May 10, 2009, 08:55:25 AM »
In Reply To #138

even though the American fanbase is the largest, and far more supportive than the Japanese, Konami and Iga almost always pander to the Japanese fanbase over the American one.  Iga has stated many times that he is trying to get more Japanese people interested in the games.  Which is fine, but they pretty much ignore the American fanbase in doing so.  So I really doubt they will even bother translating it.  I also don't think we will get an American version of the pachi-slot and there might be a slight possibility to get the Arcade game but only because of how well the Wii is doing.

Maria and Alucard live together.  Maria loves Alucard.  Alucard doesn't want to get close to Maria because he doesn't want to hurt her.  They haven't slept together.  Although funny in some places, the Drama has the overtone of anime-cliche that most of us wanted to keep out of CV.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #139 on: May 10, 2009, 11:08:34 AM »
In Reply To #138

even though the American fanbase is the largest, and far more supportive than the Japanese, Konami and Iga almost always pander to the Japanese fanbase over the American one.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline CapComMDb

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #140 on: May 14, 2009, 05:57:52 AM »
Well, we still have the WMA's from the Chinese site, so they're at least the original broadcast files (as far as I can tell...). Given the recent batch of Castlevania soundtracks, I wouldn't be too surprised if the radio drama also showed up...
"The sleep of Reason produces monsters."

Tags:

anything