Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Does anyone here go to the Inverted Dungeon forums?  (Read 42910 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
Re: Does anyone here go to the Inverted Dungeon forums?
« Reply #135 on: October 19, 2011, 01:18:31 PM »
so are you gonna stick around with us or not

like I said this place hasn't been exciting lately and you guys apparently know how to make good topics

we need more succubi

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #136 on: October 19, 2011, 01:26:06 PM »
face it haterz, succubus was whining about nothing while nobody cared while you were still swinging from your mothers' teets.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #137 on: October 19, 2011, 01:42:26 PM »
I think this summaries everything.

http://www.illwillpress.com/killyourself_LARGE.html
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #138 on: October 19, 2011, 02:00:34 PM »
face it haterz, succubus was whining about nothing while nobody cared while you were still swinging from your mothers' teets.

b-but she's so witty...

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #139 on: October 19, 2011, 03:10:21 PM »
The fact that ICVD members have been together for over 10 years is because we're all funny enough, clever enough, with interesting enough personalities to keep ourselves entertained and still wanting to talk to each other even after all these years.

No offense, but judging by how active it is at icvdforums, you apparently don't want to talk to each other that much. :/

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline Succubus

• Head Priestess of the Monkey Cult
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #140 on: October 19, 2011, 03:47:25 PM »
It's actually pretty active at the moment, but, anyway, there's a distinct difference here. Because of the fact that we've been together over a decade, we've all grown up. I'm guessing the average person around here is probably in his teens? Maybe some in their early 20s? At ICVD, we're not in middle/high school or college any more. Many of us are working full-time, have gotten married, had kids, etc. etc. Life is the only thing that slows down ICVD, that and some of our members have drifted away over the years, and we had a technical problem for a long time that prevented new users from joining. Basically we just need some more free time and some more people. Even when it's slow, everybody still loves the board, and when somebody makes a new post/topic, we have a great time.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #141 on: October 19, 2011, 04:52:18 PM »
I've heard the same thing said about a lot of boards which are presently defunct. :/

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #142 on: October 19, 2011, 05:09:58 PM »
Quote from: Succubus
we're too old for you guys

I'm pretty sure there's members here of all ages*, ranging from as young as 14 to late 30's with wives/husbands & kids of their own too (i can name a handful off the bat). We may not have all "grew up" with each other & we disagree on a lot of shit but we all share the same love for Castlevania. The noobs come and go, since despite what you may think, this still is a fairly popular forum. It's not like you guys are more mature than us or anything, I don't think. So it shouldn't matter if we all mingled with each other & spread germs, lets just talk about video games and have healthy debates and make sexual references & declare personal preferences. But as I say, I have it all figured out, exactly how Julius manages to finish off Dracula forever, so please wait a little bit longer. (laughs)

but welcome back (technically you never left?)! I'm looking forward to your pending review of Order of Ecclesia ^__^

*i'm 26, by the way (;

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #143 on: October 19, 2011, 05:40:52 PM »
...in the butt :o
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Succubus

• Master Hunter
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #144 on: October 19, 2011, 06:14:47 PM »
If anything, we're more immature, but that's what makes life fun. We're mature in the good, important ways, which is why we're a lot more mellow now and we don't get butthurt over stupid shit, but we know how to be gloriously stupid and live it up.

In summary, in the butt :o

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #145 on: October 19, 2011, 06:26:42 PM »
what what in the butt?

Offline Succubus

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #146 on: October 19, 2011, 07:32:41 PM »
No. No crappy memes.

"in the butt :o" was created by Mew.

It should preferably be read in the voice of Toad's "I'm the best!"

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #147 on: October 19, 2011, 08:20:35 PM »
Who's mew :(

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #148 on: October 19, 2011, 08:32:06 PM »
Mew is a member from long ago Gunlord, he still pops into ICVD now and again, but not here.

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
    • My blog
    • Awards
« Reply #149 on: October 19, 2011, 08:47:26 PM »
ahh, I see, thanks. I truly am a nub T_T

Tags:

anything