Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: 2 of my fav videos  (Read 2864 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« on: May 28, 2011, 12:59:46 AM »

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2011, 02:02:29 AM »
The Mark Twain one I've seen before in it's entirety, creepy yes, but good, the other, I don't know wtf I was watching. Even with beer it wasn't making sense.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2011, 02:14:34 AM by Bloodreign »

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2011, 03:37:58 AM »
The last few seconds of the first one were awesome in a creepy way.

The second one was great...reminded me of Liquid Television.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2011, 10:22:03 AM »
I don't know why, but that made me LMAO.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2011, 11:54:20 AM »
Man, the human race is getting more stupid by the day! A gay UFO?! WTF!? Don't they even realize that a UFO is nothing more then an intergalactic starship? Which is a MACHINE?? Are they incapable of thinking even a little? Or are they so homophobic that they've digressed to anything but human?

I do remember watching that Mark Twain video a while back and I really didn't know what to make out of it. I have no idea what's going on the black & White video.  :-\

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Juno106

Re: 2 of my fav videos
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2011, 01:23:35 PM »
An old one but it still makes me feel uneasy. Let it load then play.

http://www.vansowerwine.com/installation/playwithmeint.htm

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2011, 04:05:15 PM »
.... That is fucked up. ... The teapot one is....

The Mark Twain one was based on a mix of three versions of a story. Bear in mind Satan originally wasn't THE Satan and the version used in the claymation was mostly written by Twain's publisher.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Tags:

anything