Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Operation "Molded Lead"  (Read 3819 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« on: January 22, 2009, 06:57:18 AM »
My tank battalion had a major role in the fighting.
Any questions about the war in Gaza?
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2009, 06:34:40 PM »
Interesting Mold you got there. But I'd prefer to work with a metal that's less toxic (Lead poisoning). :-X

In terms of the Gaza strip conflict I really don't see any relevance to it. It's only about a bunch of religious extremists flexing their muscles. I do hope they all wipe themselves out. Then we can stop hearing about it every single day.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Belmont-confidant

• Servant to the Holy Blood
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Operation "Molded Lead"
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2009, 07:01:05 PM »
Didn't think advanced militaries have any for lead for other than well...bullets. A metal similar to lead, which its primary characteristic is relatively high density is depleted uranium. It's used for long darts in sabot rounds fired from large guns for obliterating tanks.

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2009, 03:46:17 AM »
I have lots of questions about the Gaza conflict, but they're the type that seem to have no answers.  :-\

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2009, 05:07:12 AM »
My question is how the Jewish leader counsel can just go into a meeting and come to the issue of. Hey, we're killing lots of Muslim women and children. And then they're like "Oh well, that's fine. Keep doing it."

I'm ashamed that we're allies with such scum.

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2009, 06:16:43 AM »
My question is how the Jewish leader counsel can just go into a meeting and come to the issue of. Hey, we're killing lots of Muslim women and children. And then they're like "Oh well, that's fine. Keep doing it."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TG2RYrxlxv8&fmt=18 (warning, kids, it's pretty damn disturbing)

We're no better

"Observe their fates and learn well."

Offline Battler Ushiromiya

• The Detective
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Better than Phoenix Wright.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2009, 10:02:15 AM »
Ya know, when there's war, there will be casualties among civilians. Especially when whoever you're fighting against is launching missiles from the roofs of hospitals. Do you think Israel should just lie down and take these assaults?
_______________________________________ ___________

Magically immune, and loving it!

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2009, 10:39:50 AM »
Personally No. But so far it's retaliatory strikes. They don't have a plan in motion. throughout history right up to WW2 there has always been a plan. However since Korea right up to now it's just plain slaughter or be slaughtered. :'(

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2009, 12:43:42 PM »
In Reply To #5

The whole point here was intimidation. There's no way the terrorist leadership of Gaza can launch missiles at us for years and we do nothing. It's like a little kid tossing rocks at his big brother, he feels strong and safe because his brother won't hit him back, yet eventually the brother would get pissed off and smack the kid.

I doubt it would interest anyone if I brag about how many people's houses I damaged and cars my driver ran over, I don't think I killed anyone, I am neither proud or ashamed with those things we did in the war, those were just things that had to be done. Everybody knew the facts: we won't destroy Hamas, but the organization would be severely damaged and humiliated. And so it was. Of course the destruction of Hamas required something much bigger and more complicated, something that NOBODY wants- the REOCCUPATION of Gaza.

Well, now go and explain it abroad, to the ignorant courts of Europe. WHY THE F**K should I, a soldier defending his people from bloody terrorists, be afraid of being accused for war crimes abroad? Why does my face in foreign videos has to be censured because some ignorants decided I should be treated as a murderer? That pisses me off, I tell ya.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2009, 05:30:19 PM »
In Reply To #6

I think this commenter put it best;

The U.S. Armed Forces have strict ROE (rules of engagement). They do not indiscriminately fire on everybody. What the author and the news outlet fail to mention is that the F-16 pilot is on a close air support mission for a ground commander who has eyes on the target. This is just further evidence that the media has a different agenda than finding and reporting the truth. It is just despicable, but this is something our men and women fight for. Freedom of the press no matter how crooked!

Tags:

anything