Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What is your biggest Castlevania achievment?  (Read 6177 times)

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: What is your biggest Castlevania achievment?
« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2022, 05:53:33 PM »
Beating the NES original Castlevania on one credit, maybe?  Or beating CV3 in one sitting?

Offline Dongled

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 29, 2022, 11:13:22 AM »
Well, I'm immensely proud of the work I've done on my Castlevania reviews on my channel. People seem to really like them. But the highlight is definitely unearthing the Castlevania EGM fax and sharing it with everyone. Just getting the info out to the public was the goal when I bought it and I'm glad that the community has been...mostly appreciative. Any positive contribution I can make towards the fandom is my goal.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2022, 06:23:00 PM »
But the highlight is definitely unearthing the Castlevania EGM fax and sharing it with everyone.

Now THAT was a treasure trove if I ever saw one! Really glad you sent out copies  :)
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2022, 08:25:23 PM »
Um, my collection of Castlevania stuff, I guess? Definitely not the biggest collection out there, but I have a good amount of decent stuff, imo. I just got a glass display case that my wife painted, and it houses my favorite stuff from the series. I may upload some photos if anyone is interested in seeing it.

As far as gaming accomplishments, I am competent enough to beat the CV games, but not great at them or anything. So maybe my best accomplishment is beating US CVIII using the Alucard path, or something. I don't know. I'm a lot better at the Contra games than I am the CV games, but I've always liked the CV series a lot more.

It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2022, 07:14:51 PM »
Um, my collection of Castlevania stuff, I guess? Definitely not the biggest collection out there, but I have a good amount of decent stuff, imo. I just got a glass display case that my wife painted, and it houses my favorite stuff from the series. I may upload some photos if anyone is interested in seeing it.

I'm interested in seeing the collection.  :)

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #20 on: July 01, 2022, 08:01:56 PM »
I'm interested in seeing the collection.  :)

Seconded, I’m interested in this... I also don’t have a big CV collection, but I still have the Japanese Sega Saturn version of SOTN, with an Action Replay, which were both a [soul] steal at the time. (Biggest collectible achievement ????)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: November 08, 2022, 08:31:02 PM »
Apologies for the long delay and the thread necromancy, but for those of you who were interested in seeing the new display case, I have pictures posted in the collection thread, in the fan section.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Tags:

anything