Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Ahmadini is at it again: "Israel should be transfered"  (Read 3522 times)

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
Ahmadini is at it again: "Israel should be transfered"
« on: October 05, 2007, 07:55:48 AM »
That's right ladies and gentlemen, the mad as fuck, non-stop lying, ape-looking Islamist president of Iran Ahmadinejad is at it again, giving out globally-shocking speeches against Israel and this time, guess what, he's offering an ultimatum to the world, to transfer Israel to Europe, Canada or Alaska.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3456554,00.html

Next development in Iran: Create the world's largest Bulldozer, and use it to transfer the whole of Israel with all the seven millions of its' inhabitants, to a country that will be chosen in the vote he is preparing.

Also, for those who still didn't get the point, I repeat once again: no, there are no homosexuals in Iran.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Azmodan

• Vampire Hunter
  • Captain Obvious :(
    • Awards
Re: Ahmadini is at it again: "Israel should be transfered"
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 09:34:39 AM »
Why Canada or Alaska?
---------------------------------------
The Chapel of Resonance- OST's, reviews, translations, and the latest Fan Games- any and everything Castlevania!

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Re: Ahmadini is at it again: "Israel should be transfered"
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 09:50:34 AM »
In Reply To #1

Actually, I heard there are homosexuals in Iran, just that they are being executed.  the fact that such ignorance can still be in this world draws me a little bit closer to losing faith in humanity.
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Tags:

anything