Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: brain teaser (riddles!)  (Read 4905 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« on: October 08, 2007, 10:32:58 PM »
There's a man laying in the middle of a random beach. He's dead, naked, & got a stick in his hand.. but there's no foot prints around in the sand. What happened?

Ask yes or no questions!

P.S.- please try not to look up the answer via internet & post it, that takes away the fun!

P.P.S.- if you guess correctly then it's your turn to post a new riddle!

Offline Azmodan

• Vampire Hunter
  • Captain Obvious :(
    • Awards
Re: brain teaser (riddles!)
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2007, 10:47:38 PM »
Did he grap a peice of driftwood for support, yet drowned and washed ashore?
---------------------------------------
The Chapel of Resonance- OST's, reviews, translations, and the latest Fan Games- any and everything Castlevania!

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2007, 10:57:42 PM »
Nope.

Offline Azmodan

• Vampire Hunter
  • Captain Obvious :(
    • Awards
Re: brain teaser (riddles!)
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2007, 11:09:59 PM »
Did he fall out of a palm tree?
*I'm just grasping here...*
---------------------------------------
The Chapel of Resonance- OST's, reviews, translations, and the latest Fan Games- any and everything Castlevania!

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2007, 11:47:00 PM »
Hmmmm... I  think I know this riddle. Would it be unfair if I say the answer?
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2007, 07:50:10 AM »
In Reply To #4
No but good question..

In Reply To #5
If nobody else participates then I don't see why not..

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 10:34:08 AM »
In Reply To #5
If nobody else participates then I don't see why not..

Truly a very good riddle. In the version that I heard it, he was not lying on the beach, but in the middle of a desert.
So if you don't want to think some more, here's the answer (underline)

The man jumped off a hot air balloon.

I could explain why he is naked and holding a stick (or better, broken match) in his hand, but I would rather give the honor to you, Crisis.

My riddle would be from a little detective book that I read. The one who knows this particular book is requested to STFU.
So it goes like this:

A rich businessman was murdered. On the night of the murder, his door and window were locked.
At 18:00 the man wanted to take a drink. He poured himself a glass of whiskey, and walked to his office-room's refrigerator, possibly to take an ice cubicle for his whiskey.
At 21:00 the businessman's dead body was found lying on the carpet. He was shot in the heart, but no bullet was found in his body, what could lead to the assumption that he might have been stabbed. The glass of whiskey was still in his hand, but now empty after the whiskey was spilled on the carpet.
Now the question is: How was the businessman murdered?
Same rules as Crisis', you may only ask yes/no questions.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2007, 10:53:15 AM by Freddy Krueger »
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags:

anything